back form hospital

(deactivated member)
on 3/17/06 9:22 pm - Remington, VA
HI everyone. I got back yesterday evening after a three night stay. Surgery went well. I am having relatively no pain in the incisions, but am having a great amount of pain in my left lower abdomen. It feels as if someone's ripping a fork up from my hip to about 6 inches. I'm also getting a lot of headaches. It's all at least somewhat controlled with the percocet. Speakking of which I'm getting drowsy! TIme to go rest. HOpe everyone's doing well! Kirsten
lookin2lose2
on 3/17/06 10:02 pm - Fairfax, VA
RNY on 01/27/06 with
Kirsten, Welcome To the Losing Side! Take it easy and good care. Hugs, Jean
(deactivated member)
on 3/19/06 3:55 am - Remington, VA
Thank you Jean! Kirsten
Ernurse323
on 3/17/06 11:26 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
Kirsten, I am glad you are home !!!!! The next few days will be a challenge. Take it easy on yourself !! It is all DOWN from here !!!!Hehehehehe..Lots of Hugs...and each day does get better. Yesterday was day 10 for me and I felt almost like myself again !!! ~~except for this dang G-Tube~~ HUgs Hugs Hugs, Dana
(deactivated member)
on 3/19/06 3:59 am - Remington, VA
Dana! Hey lady! Thank you. I was lucky---they took my tube out just before I left the hospital! I"m feeling really good today, with only a minor bout of the woozies(highly techinical medical term--no) after my shower this morning. I don't even think I'd nee the meds if it weren't for the pain in my left side....I think it's need of a BM though. I'm glad to see you're doing so well. It's like you said a litle better everyday! HUGS! Kirsten
Betsy Anitahug
on 3/18/06 12:16 am - Danville, VA
Kirsten...I am so glad to hear from you.....It sounds like you are doing wonderful. I am so proud of you...welcome to the losers side. Enjoy you journey. It is downhill now, girl. Hugs, Betsy
(deactivated member)
on 3/19/06 4:01 am - Remington, VA
Betsy! Thank you! I"m so happy to be on the losers side too! I can't wait to step on the scale for the first time. Sad thing is I totaly forgot to weigh myself, or take pictures the night before surgery! What a goof! Have a good weekend! Kirsten
*~Tigger~ *
on 3/18/06 12:38 am - Staunton, VA
Kirsten! Welcome to the losing side! We're so glad to have you here! Take care and take those meds! JoAnn
(deactivated member)
on 3/19/06 4:02 am - Remington, VA
Joanne! Thank you! And I'm having no problem staying on the meds as needed! Kirsten
kammcdonald
on 3/18/06 12:27 pm - Norfolk, VA
So glad you are home and able to rest in the comfort of your own home!! Keep taking those drugs till you no longer need them....that's what they are for!!! However, hope your pain goes away soon, too!! Good luck and soon this week will just be a distant memory....and you'll be thin!!!!! YEAH!!!!!! *Kam*
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views