2 months out as of today!

Iamspoi1ed
on 3/17/06 2:49 am - Roanoke, VA
Hey everyone....sorry I havent posted in a while....I went back to work a couple weeks ago and things have been hectic. I am getting ready to move back down to Roanoke b/c my husband is getting out of the Army....I am sad to be leaving this area. Anyway,on a brighter note,I stepped on the scales this morning and I am down to 288 now! Yay! That is a big difference from the 345 I started with. I really feel so much better now...I cant wait until I am down to my goal though...I think I have a problem with lack of patience....maybe I am just really excited! Anyway, I Just wanted to check in and say hi to everyone! Happy St. Patrick's Day!!! *Hugs* Mary
Ms Court
on 3/17/06 3:11 am - Remington, VA
Congratulations Mary. Sounds like you are doing great. Keep up the good work. Courtney 15 weeks out - 65 lbs
Betsy Anitahug
on 3/17/06 3:30 am - Danville, VA
Hi Mary....Wow you are doing super fantastic. I would love to be moving back to Roanoke....I am stuck down here in Danville and I hate it. Would love to go back there someday. I know what you mean about patience...I want my weight off now....but I will wait...it is worth the effort. Just got back from a long walk and going to go drink some protein now. I think that is the key...excersise and protein. hugs, Betsy
Kimds
on 3/17/06 4:05 am - Roanoke, VA
Mary, An early welcome back to Roanoke. I usually lurk more that post but it is always nice to see another Roanoker on here. Roanoke has a great support group that meets on the first Monday of every month at 7:00. Let me know if your interested and I can give you more info. I looked at your profile and noticed you are also a 20 something WLS person, let me know if you ever want to chat. Kim 5.5 months P/O -103 lbs.
Julie R.
on 3/17/06 5:32 am - Belspring, VA
Congrats Mary You are doing such an awesome job! As for your move, at least there are several of us down this way. I live just outside of Radford, VA but work at Virginia Tech in Blacksburg. My husband and I did a moving toggle in that we came from Marion, VA (small town about 1.5 hours south on I-81 from Roanoke), moved to Richmond for 2 years, then moved to Blacksburg. It was hard adjusting to the fact that there wasn't much to do, but we're pretty happy now. Currently, I go to the New River Support Group, but I am thinking about hitting the Roanoke group from time to time. I hear that it is really good! Enough rambling...good luck on your move and contratulations on your weightloss Best Wishes! Julie
TSChisom
on 3/17/06 11:49 am - Moneta, VA
Congratualtion on your weight loss Mary! I only live about 30 minutes from Roanoke. Where are you moving to? I live at Smith Mountain Lake so maybe we can connect when you get all settled in. Keep up the good work! Love and Hugs, Tammy
*~Tigger~ *
on 3/17/06 12:26 pm - Staunton, VA
Congrats on the weight loss, Mary! You are doing super! Roanoke is a nice city and there are lots of things to do there and PLACES TO SHOP! (My food addiction has been replaced with a shopping addiction, but I mostly shop at Goodwill stores!) I am also impatient, but when I look back on my journey, it really seems like it happened in a flash. Enjoy every minute of this wild ride! JoAnn 240/115
wanda
on 3/17/06 10:43 pm
Yeah Mary, that's awesome! Congratulations on your loss! I'm sorry to hear you'll be moving, but I wish you well and please keep in touch through the Virginia board! Big hugs, Wanda
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views