Northern VA Plastic Surgeon Amer Saba

sue_smith
on 3/16/06 8:16 pm - Warrenton, VA
Has anyone heard or know any information about the plastic surgeon Dr. Amer Saba from Northern Virginia? I had a consult with him today, and was very pleased with his manner, honesty and upfront answers to my questions. He has offered to give me references, but I also thought I would throw his name out here to see if anyone had work done with him. I have a hernia that needs repaired soon, so I am trying to make a decision quickly about either a T/T or LBL. Any suggestions? Thanks for any help you can provide Sue Smith
Betsy Anitahug
on 3/16/06 10:53 pm - Danville, VA
Hi Sue...Unfortunately, I haven't done any research on plastic surgery, cause I ain't there yet... But I wish you luck on your search. If you are comfortable with him, that is all you need. Hugs, Betsy
sue_smith
on 3/16/06 11:40 pm - Warrenton, VA
Thanks Betsy Not sure I am "there yet" either...but since the hernia has to go, maybe a little of this "hangy downy thing" will go too! Sure would be nice to have a lap!! Of course, if the tummy goes, what will hold up my boobs?!! Loved your new pictures You look awesome!!! Hugs Sue
Amy Z.
on 3/16/06 11:26 pm - ALEXANDRIA, VA
hi Sue I have heard good thing about Dr.Saba. he is in the same office as my Dr. that did my WLS Dr. Elariny, I think you are in good hands with him.. good luck!!! Amy
sue_smith
on 3/16/06 11:43 pm - Warrenton, VA
Thanks Amy Dr. Saba was my second consultation, and after meeting him, I realize how poorly the first Doctor represented what would happen, the costs, etc. I didn't need to ask Dr. Saba much because he pretty much covered everything. I wanted to ask advice from the people on the Board because there is always so much good information here and great advice. Thanks for your input...definitely appreciated. Enjoy the weekend Sue
Kathy & Rich
on 3/16/06 11:47 pm - Fairfax, VA
Sue, Did you have a consultation with Dr. Krieger? He did plastics on several people from the support group and his work is excellent. I have not heard of Dr. Saba. Hugs, Kathy
sue_smith
on 3/16/06 11:54 pm - Warrenton, VA
Hey Kathy I saw some of Dr Krieger's work in the ladie's room in Warrenton!! Karen looks awesome!! Dr. Saba was recommended by Dr. M...they have done work together in the past. I also appreciated that his staff is willing to try to get insurance to pay...at least for something...which most of the others don't even bother with. I am definitely going to try to make it to Paneras tomorrow. I say that every month...but it is in "Red" on my calendar...so I have made it a priority. Looking forward to seeing you!! Thanks for the advice Hugs, Sue
Kathy & Rich
on 3/16/06 11:59 pm - Fairfax, VA
Roberta had her lower body lift with Dr. Krieger probably 6 weeks ago and she looked amazing at only a few weeks post-op. I'd trust a recommendation that Dr. M makes. Getting insurance to pay is a great help too. Don't know Krieger does insurance. See ya tomorrow, hopefully! I'll be there. Hugs, Kathy
Susan E.
on 3/17/06 6:09 am - Purcellville, VA
Hi Sue, I am curious about this too. I'm glad you posted it. Interesting to see what people have to say? I am also curious as to what the costs are? I know my insurance will not cover it and its all I can think about? I met someone who had a TT and some hip lipo by Dr. David Berman in Sterling. She said it was about 10 thousand. I would like to have TT and new boobs. At that rate it just might be a dream. Good Luck, sorry about the hernia. Susan
sue_smith
on 3/17/06 9:47 am - Warrenton, VA
Hi Susan Thanks for writing. We actually met at the Richmond Conference and our surgery dates are only a few days apart. (my one year is tomorrow) Dr. Saba gave me prices of: $4500 for full abdomioplasty with lipo and $1200 for LBL (he offered 15% off of that...maybe because I was referred to him?) The hospital and anesthesia costs will be additional, but shouldn't be too much since I am getting the hernia repair. His office will try to have it approved with insurance, and I am thinking, even if they cover the lower tummy...I will ante up the money for the upper and muscle repair. Hopefully, once the insurance sees my lovely naked photos, they will take pity on me. Still not sure if I want to go into debt for a LBL and tight a**. I mean, I can't even see it. Of course, once the bottom of it starts banging the back of my knees, I will be reminded. I think I would rather save the money and try to get something to fill this empty bra. Thanks again for writing. If I get any more information I will pass it along. Do you attend any local meetings? Hopefully I will meet you again. Enjoy your weekend. Sue
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views