Top 'O the Mornin' To You!

*~Tigger~ *
on 3/16/06 8:07 pm - Staunton, VA
Happy St. Patty's Day! Hope you're wearing green today! (If you get pinched, they just might grab a big ol' bunch of skin! ) Have a great one, and don't drink too much green ! JoAnn
(deactivated member)
on 3/16/06 8:13 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
.... "Just might grab a big ol' bunch of skin" ..... now that's funny!!! Yikes, I had HORRIBLE visuals flash through my brain of a stranger trying to grab my a$$ and ending up with layers and layers of .... [sigh] ... well, butt cheeks. Of couse, when Anthony grabbed it at the Richmond Pool Party, he was a nice enough guy to hide the look of disgust and keep his comments to himself. Granted it cost me a big chunk of cash to keep him quiet! Hope you have a WONDERFUL St. Patricks weekend!!! We have family coming into town and should hit the ground running around noon and stay constantly on the go for several days. Who knows, maybe I can lose a coupla' pounds! Hugs - Lei
*~Tigger~ *
on 3/16/06 8:20 pm - Staunton, VA
Hey, Lei! Yep, the visuals of grabbing us could get very nasty! Sounds like you have a busy weekend planned! I don't know what I'm going to do, but Holly and I will probably find some kind of trouble to get into! (Last night we booked our upcoming trip to New Orleans--my FAVORITE city! ) Have a great weekend! JoAnn
(deactivated member)
on 3/16/06 8:25 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
HEY!! Why don't you two BOOK a cabin to share on the October Cruise, too? Hmmmm?!? All GIRLS - you would both already have "great roommates" ...not to mention you'd be with about 10 other wild and crazy chicklets, does life get much better? Well, of course if Clooney was there TOO, it would be a tad bit better - but I already told him.. "George, Im sorry, but I promised them ALL girls - you'll just have to manage without me for a week, darling". See how commited I am to JUST da' GIRLS!!!!
*~Tigger~ *
on 3/17/06 11:44 am - Staunton, VA
Lei, that's a great idea, but Holly and I will both be working in October. Oh, how I wish we could go!
wanda
on 3/16/06 9:48 pm
Happy St. Patty's Day JoAnn! Pinching the big ol' bunch of skin is sooo true and hilarious!!! ~Wanda
*~Tigger~ *
on 3/17/06 11:46 am - Staunton, VA
Wanda, I'd still rather have them be able to pinch the bunch of skin than when all that skin was filled to the rim!
Betsy Anitahug
on 3/16/06 10:51 pm - Danville, VA
Top of the mornin to you too, you wonderful Mother clucker....I wish you and Holly lived closer...would love to join you in a little trouble. I am afraid that if someone pinched me, they would still grab alot of junk in the trunk.... Hugs, Betsy a sister Mother Clucker
*~Tigger~ *
on 3/17/06 11:48 am - Staunton, VA
Betsy! I think I've lost all the junk in my trunk! My trunk is just a bit flatter than my chest! Love ya, MC sissy
Ernurse323
on 3/17/06 2:24 am - Virginia Beach, VA
LMAO !!!!!!!!! Joann you are funny !!! ( Of course, I am not at that point yet..boohoohoo !!!!! ) Hugs, Dana
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views