3 months today

Betsy Anitahug
on 3/17/06 2:42 am - Danville, VA
Hi Tammy...Thanks so much. I have no regrets for having this surgery and the journey has been such a blessing to me. Happy St. Patricks Day to you also...I have on a green shirt and am going to go for a walk. Thanks for being there for me... Hugs, Betsy
Ernurse323
on 3/17/06 2:21 am - Virginia Beach, VA
OH BETSY !!!!!!!! YOU LOOK GREAT !!!!!!!! Look out world !!! Your hair loos awesome !!! I am so proud of you !!! Hugs, Dana
Betsy Anitahug
on 3/17/06 2:43 am - Danville, VA
Dana, thank you so much! Miss Nat did my hair that night...I needed a change and I think she did a great job. We had a ball. Hugs, Betsy
Chyanne2u
on 3/17/06 5:19 am - Kings Mountain, NC
Hey Sweet Betsy, WoW........3 months today...who would have ever thunk it. I can't believe how fast that times has gone by for you. It seems like forever for me since I'm still waiting but I know my day is getting closer and closer. May isn't that far away now.......and I am hoping for a surgery date that month. Can't think of a better month to begin my metamopherous...now did I spell that right? LOL Any month is always the right month when you are undergoing something that will change your life for the better. You look so wonderful and don't you dare let that ol' scale or mirror discourage you. You're GORGEOUS with all caps if you didn't notice. You are, have been and always will be beautiful where it counts........in your heart. You have so much love for everyone here on the board and everyone loves Betsy. You are a very special woman and don't you forget it!! Now, congrats on your 3 month anniversary of your new birthday. I'm so happy you are on your way to a new and improved body, health & lifestyle. Love ya bunches, Kathy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views