3 months today

Betsy Anitahug
on 3/16/06 10:46 pm - Danville, VA
Oh, Julie, thank you. You are a butterfly also...we are all shedding the cocoon and going to really enjoy our new healthy lives. It's a transformation that only we can understand. What a journey this is and so much fun. Hugs, Betsy
kammcdonald
on 3/16/06 10:25 pm - Norfolk, VA
Congratulations, Betsy!!! You are doing great!!! *Kam*
Betsy Anitahug
on 3/16/06 10:47 pm - Danville, VA
Hi Kam...Thanks, it is well worth the journey and I don't regret it a bit. Hugs, Betsy
Ms Court
on 3/16/06 10:51 pm - Remington, VA
Betsy, you are doing wonderfully. I can't believe how much has changed for you. I am amazed and awed by your strength & determination. Enjoy the ride for all it is worth and live every moment of your new life. Courtney 15 weeks out - 65 lbs
Betsy Anitahug
on 3/16/06 11:06 pm - Danville, VA
Good Morning, My Sweet Courtney....We are right there together...chugging along. You are doing wonderful yourself! I need to get motivated to get some more excersise but somedays it is hard. Keep up your good work...by June you will look dinomite.... Hugs, Betsy
sue_smith
on 3/16/06 11:47 pm - Warrenton, VA
Three months...WOW!!!!!!!! You have done great!! In such a short time....a new body, a new life and definitely a new attitude!! Awesome for YOU!!! More hugs Sue
Betsy Anitahug
on 3/17/06 12:11 am - Danville, VA
Hi again, Sue...Yup, new life and attitude...nothing or no one will ever controll this chickie again! I am looking forward to a new life and a new beginning. Hugs, Betsy
A10sFrau
on 3/17/06 12:03 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
Three months! How time flies on a jet plane, now that we are past 50. But then, I will be two months out on Sat.! I am losing slowly like you. Are you walking? I am and cant wait for warmer weather. Can't wait to see you again! Lois
Betsy Anitahug
on 3/17/06 12:14 am - Danville, VA
Hi Lois...I know, over 50 and the pounds just seem to take their merry little time. I too am looking forward to the warmer weather. I am trying to walk but some days I just don't have the motivation I need. I need to walk more and I have no excuse not to. I am however, increasing my protein each day so I am hoping that will help. There for awhile I was really slacking in the protein department. Hugs, Betsy
TSChisom
on 3/17/06 12:39 am - Moneta, VA
You look so good Betsy! You have been here for everyone and we are all thankful for you and your inspiration. Congrats on your weight loss jouney and may you be blessed with good health and many more pounds loss. Have a wonderful St.Patricks Day and don't forget to wear your green! Love and Hugs, Tammy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views