3 months today

Betsy Anitahug
on 3/16/06 11:50 am - Danville, VA
Wow, how time has flown by! So many wow moments and I am down 62 pounds from my first consult. I am at a stall right now but I am not going to get discouraged. I was under a tremendous amount of stress in the beginning and I am now ready. Ready to begin to live again...this butterfly is spreading her wings...This is the best decision I have ever made and I have no regrets. I have sent a new picture to the board but it hasn't posted yet. I do however have some pictures from the beginning of the month on my profile. I love you all so much and don't know what I would have done without any of you. You are all a true inspiration to me. Hugs, Betsy
TammyNVA
on 3/16/06 7:13 pm - Chesterfield, VA
YEAH BETSY!! You are doing soooo well! Don't let that scale-devil get to you... I don't even own a scale, however, I do weight myself about once a week at physical therapy! Your Pictures are wonderful and YOU are beautiful I haven't had time to post much as my life is SOOOO insanely busy, but I'm hoping to slow down by summer. Tonight, once I get off work, we are going back out to my dad's house in Churchville for the weekend to help him celebrate his 70th birthday. Last Saturday I worked 6 hours... Then Tammy C. and I had a great time at her Scrapbooking get-together... and THEN when shopping for HOURS at Kohl's and the mall. I was wiped out Sunday and didn't even make it to church! The previous weekend we were up in NY city visiting Kyle's grandpa who is just about to leave us and join God in heaven. Although I don't say much, I'm watching the boards... and YOU! Take care little butterfly... Tammy down 67 pounds as of 3/13/06 since surgery and still shrinking By the way, just wondering what the cluckin is all about?!?!
Betsy Anitahug
on 3/16/06 10:31 pm - Danville, VA
Hi Sweet Tammy...Thank you so much for all you have done for me...I think about you everyday..I couldn't have made it without you. It really sounds as though you are busy!!!! Me, I just sit here day after day drinking my protein and trying to walk. I need to get motivated! Now, about the cluckin??? For my birthday, Nat, Dianna, Jill, Holly, JoAnn and Shannon came for the weekend and we went out to a very nice dinner and somehow ended up in this really redneck bar in NC called Cluck's...It was soo funny, here these uptown girls walk into this place all dolled up and what a hoot. We kinda adopted the name cluckin this and cluckin that. We had so much fun and I don't think I have ever laughed so hard in my life. Well, we made it home safetly and then sat up all night laughing about it. I don't know what I would do without my girls. Hugs, Betsy
(deactivated member)
on 3/16/06 7:38 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Love those new photos - that black shirt w/peek-a-boo shoulders and fringe is very sexy!! You're doing great, but I know I don't have to tell you that - 62 lbs is a lotta weight to already lose in such a short amount of time. You know what I find funny (strange? ironic?) ...when we go to the store to load up on kitty litter in the 50 lb bags, I literally SAVE those trips for when I know Paul will be with me. Im a big ol' wimpy-butt and having to stoop over and hoist up 50 lbs is almost impossible - doable but too much work. I can't imagine how I carried almost 5 of those 50 lb bags on my frame. ...thankfully, Paul's never called me out on that one, wondering why I can't lug 50 lbs around when I managed to do it for many years with 230 excess lbs. Could be because I play the damsel in distress quite well. Im sure he wants to avoid the scene where said damsel falls apart and starts wailing! Anyway - next time you're at the store, attempt to pick up a 50 lb bag of kitty litter AND a 10 lb bag of kitty food ....betcha you're even MORE amazed and proud of yourself then and RIGHTFULLY so! Hugs - Lei
Betsy Anitahug
on 3/16/06 10:34 pm - Danville, VA
Good morning, Lei...It is funny because when I look in the mirror, I am the same fat chick...but then I look at the pictures and do see the difference. Your visualation really made me realize...wow, I have lost some weight. I have stalled and am worried about that...you know, the old fears of failing...but I know that this too shall pass...I hope. Anywho, I love ya and can't wait to see you again...you are the one who can bring a smile to my face everyday... Hugs, Betsy
*~Tigger~ *
on 3/16/06 8:10 pm - Staunton, VA
Betsy! Congrats, you beautiful Mother Cluckin' butterfly, you! Have a super day! JoAnn
Betsy Anitahug
on 3/16/06 10:41 pm - Danville, VA
Hi there, Upcluckin Momma! I sure do miss you...please come down again before your surgery. I think about our cluckin weekend and have to smile...Love ya. Hugs, Betsy
ElizabethC
on 3/16/06 8:21 pm - Wirtz, VA
Ohmygosh....you look fantastic!!! I know how difficult it is for me to deal with even minor stress issues, but you have had to deal with a LOT and still stuck with it. If you can do that, ANYTHING is possible for ya! Congrats and happy shrinking Elizabeth (3 days to go!)
Betsy Anitahug
on 3/16/06 10:44 pm - Danville, VA
Oh, Thank you, Elizabeth. Yeah, I am still dealing with alot of stress but things are getting much better. It was really hard at first but I am doing really good. Now to just get my car fixed and I will be all set to go. Three days left, huh? Then you can join the train of losers throwing all this fat off the train..haha. You are going to do great and you will be in my thoughts and prayers..Enjoy your last weekend of being a non loser! Hugs, Betsy
Julie R.
on 3/16/06 9:45 pm - Belspring, VA
Hey Betsy! I am so happy for you Your pictures look wonderful, and I can't wait to see the new one. You really inspired me during my pre-op period, and you continue to inspire me to be a butterfly too! Thank you for all of your postings; I truely look forward to seeing them. Best wishes Julie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views