I made it!!

jennl
on 3/16/06 10:41 am - hampton, VA
I had my surgery Monday. I was home on weds. I feel ok. I am doing good with vitamins, protein and water. The pain ned is kicking my butt so I am off to bed. Thanks for all the support. Jenn
Betsy Anitahug
on 3/16/06 11:46 am - Danville, VA
Hi Jenn, I am so glad you are back. Sounds like you are doing everything right...keep up the good luck and welcome to the losing side. Hugs, Betsy
A10sFrau
on 3/16/06 6:22 pm - Rockbridge Co., VA
You are now a big LOSER. Congratulations!! Lois
TammyNVA
on 3/16/06 7:14 pm - Chesterfield, VA
Congratulations Jenn and welcome to the LOSING side! Tammy 67 pounds GONE in 3 1/2 months!
(deactivated member)
on 3/16/06 7:52 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Welcome home Jenn ~ Glad to hear things went well with your surgery and you're now on the road to recovery. Don't over do it - take it slow, take it easy, but keep that body of yours moving (a turtle like pace will do just fine). Movement truly is your best friend right now - well, next to MrHappyButton, but you left him (pain button) in the hospital. Hopefully your doc sent you home with some pain meds? Don't be afraid to use them, your body can focus on HEALING if you help to dim the pain, and that's a good thing. My doc sent me home with the liquid Lortab (ugh, makes me gag thinking about it all these years later) ...I wouldnt recommend that to any NEW Post Op. It's kinda thick and sweet and since our 'gag' reflexes are in overload anyway - this stuff never stayed down when I took it. Welcome to a healthier new life ~ Lei
Ms Court
on 3/16/06 10:46 pm - Remington, VA
Welcome to the losing side Jenn. Glad to hear you are doing well. Courtney 15 weeks out - 65 lbs
TSChisom
on 3/17/06 12:43 am - Moneta, VA
Welcome home Jenn I pray that you will start feeling a lot better in the days to come. You are on the road to success now, just take it one day at a time! Take care of yourself and get lots of rest. Love and Hugs, Tammy
*~Tigger~ *
on 3/17/06 12:19 pm - Staunton, VA
Congrats, Jenn! Honestly, each day you will feel better and better! JoAnn
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views