Profile Cut Short?

A10sFrau
on 3/16/06 10:38 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
The last time I attempted to update my profile numerous previous updates were eliminated. I have all my info saved. Is there a special department I should email to see about getting more room in my profile? Thanks, Lois
(deactivated member)
on 3/16/06 7:58 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Hello Lois ~ You shouldn't need more room in your profile? I think you just need to "cut and paste" the headers (w/the dogs) down below your last update so you can insert your text. My profile is saved on a Word Doc, I do that ANYTIME I do an update - Ive read many horror stories on OH where people have lost their entire journal, during upgrades of the system. Anyway - the information that Ive saved to the Word Doc shows that my profile is now about 350 pages long. Yes, I like to ramble. What Im getting at, is that entire 350 pages is stored in my one profile with OH and has never needed tweeking to allow for more space. Just go into your profile and cut and paste the HTML codes that OH has inserted that includes the dog images and the page breaks - and you should be able to plug in additional text while you're at it. Hope that makes sense, if not, I can help you with it - but I'd need your password to get into your profile. IF you want "MY" help - I can do it anytime in the next hour (sorry, I realize that's NO notice) otherwise, it'll have to be after the first of the week. Mom's coming into town and Iz gonna be away from the computer. OH can ALSO help you with it, but from what I hear, they're behind about 2 months on 'member profile updates'. Happy journaling ~ Lei
A10sFrau
on 3/17/06 12:14 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
Thanks, Lei! I will try monkeying with it over the weekend when I have more time. Lois
JannyD
on 3/17/06 4:43 am - Silver Spring, MD
Also, it was 2 months yesterday, 3/16! Jan
A10sFrau
on 3/18/06 9:00 pm - Rockbridge Co., VA
Nuh, uh. Check your email. Loisi
JannyD
on 3/17/06 2:43 am - Silver Spring, MD
Hi Lois, Just read most of your profile/journal. I was reminded that you excelled in Journalism in HS! The thoughts expressed in you journal is consistant with things we've chatted about. I look forward to your having most space to continue writing. As I've said before, I admire your courage and persistance! Jan
A10sFrau
on 3/17/06 6:28 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
You rascal. I was initially quite confused that anyone here would KNOW THAT! Then I looked at your handle. Glad to see you made your way here. I will watch more carefully now that I know you joined up Loisi
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views