My MySpace Account...

David@Goal
on 3/16/06 10:00 am - VA
http://www.myspace.com/36070673 OK: Bowed to pressure- NO MORE "Sunglasses at Night" - found the PERFECT song for me - gimme a listen. If you aren't my friend...just ask...I won't bite! David
rosie09
on 3/17/06 7:43 am - Mclainsville, NC
Hi David my name is Howard Zibbell and my wife and I live in NH. My wife is 3 wks post-op and I am in the process of getting my testing done. My wife who also has aethritis in her knees noticed that as soon as she came home to NH(had surgery in PA) her knees ached and we decided to try and move south and we thought VA might be the place. She has a sister that lives in NC and we thought that a 5-6 hr drive to visit wouldnt be too much. We were looking in the Danville VA area as living closer to DC is quite exspensive. Do you have any suggestions about where we could locate??? My wife is a RN so jobs are available just about anywhere and I am retired . Any Help will be appreciated
wlsurvivor
on 3/19/06 3:59 am - Marshall, VA
Hi Howard, FYI - You might trying to post this message as a direct post on the board instead of a response to someone else's post; you may get more responses! I live in No. VA and you are right; it is expensive! You might try the Roanoke/Salem area, Culpeper/Fredericksburg area and the Winchester area. Good Luck, Karen
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views