Breakfast ?

KathieKathie
on 3/23/06 12:20 am - Manassas, VA
Hey chica! I usually eat my breakfast on the train, or at my desk when I get to work. If I don't start the day off with a protein bar, I do some variance/combination of one or two of the following: yogurt (Dannon light 'n fit comes in really cute small serving sizes now! and it's made with splenda.) banana hard boiled egg cereal bar (Atkins brand ones are good for low carb, higher protein) instant oatmeal These are all things I can grab and drop in my purse on the way out the door to run catch my train. Hard boiled eggs (6 g protein right there!) can be cooked up and kept in the fridge for a few days, so, I typically will boil up a bunch on Sunday evening and have a supply ready for the week. With Easter coming up, Giant will likely be selling hard boiled colored eggs for a little while in a 6-pack. They're pretty, and, already hard boiled for you so you can just grab-n-go. Score! Also, take a peek in the frozen foods aisle. There might be something microwavable that will be easy on your tummy. Admittedly, I haven't looked at the breakfast stuff available, but I know the selection seems to be growing. hugs! Kathie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views