Update on Dee . . .

lookin2lose2
on 3/16/06 3:38 am - Fairfax, VA
RNY on 01/27/06 with
I just got back from the hospital visiting Dee and she is doing good. She of course was very tired but over all doing good. She was very excited to receive the print out of all the well wishes from everyone. I know how much it meant to me when Cappymoon printed mine and gave it to me at the hospital Ms. Court thanks again for posting Dee's surgery page for well wishes it really meant alot to her. You are a true Gem! She thanks everyone for all the support considering she was on brink of backing out but she is happy and doing good! Blessings! Jean
Ms Court
on 3/16/06 4:55 am - Remington, VA
I am so glad to hear she is doing well. I have been thinking about her all day and worried about her. Is she at Fair Oaks? If you talk to her again tell her I said Welcome to the Losing Side. Courtney
lookin2lose2
on 3/16/06 5:10 am - Fairfax, VA
RNY on 01/27/06 with
She is at Fair Oaks and Dr. Anez did her surgery. I'm going to see her again tomorrow and I know getting a hello from you will bring a her a big SMILE Actually I couldn't believe how many folks were on the floor - I counted 4 Anez patients and 3 Moazzez. A lot of losers
Betsy Anitahug
on 3/16/06 11:43 am - Danville, VA
Jean, thanks for the update...please tell her that I am thinkiing about her and wish her a quick recovery. Hugs, Betsy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views