List for Charlottesville Meet & Greet

prissy25
on 3/16/06 2:59 am - Barboursville, VA
Ok this is the List of people coming to the Meet & Greet March 25th 12 noon @ Elray's: Lois, Holly, Joann, Tammy C (1)adult guest 2 children, Jackie (1) other guest, Renea G, Tony (2) children Stacey A., Donna, Shannon (?) Cathy Please let me know if you wish to be added or Ive missed someone, I need to get a final count so I can make the contact with the resturant. All are welcome.
wlsurvivor
on 3/17/06 4:28 am - Marshall, VA
Wow, this will be the second Meet and Greet in Charlottesville I will have to miss...I'm sure you don't know this, but there is a rather large group of No. VA. people who always meet on the third Saturday of each month for a support group meeting at Panera's in Fairfax. Last month when you guys put together your Meet and Greet, I know of several who would have loved to come (they had been in Richmond at the last event in Janauryand met lots of those who came to Charlottesville), but it conflicted with the Sat. Fairfax support group, and NONE of us miss that meeting. Please understand that I am not complaining or trying to make you change your meeting dates; I just wanted to throw it out there as information so you know why we are not there! Karen
prissy25
on 3/17/06 10:38 am - Barboursville, VA
Sorry I didnt know I will keep this in mind the next one that is scheduled. I was only trying to make it where they werent to close. Maybe the next one we will do in the begining of the month an more can attend. Thanks for the heads up.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views