Update on Lorraina Meridith

Tam
on 3/15/06 8:21 pm - Richmond, VA
Hi guys. Just wanted to let you all know I saw Lorraina yesterday and she is doing fantastic. I met her at the hospital at 6 AM yesterday to see her into surgery. She looked nervous, but good. Then it was off to work for me. After my workout at the gym I went back to the hospital and visited her some more. She has a nice private room and was talking on the phone when I got there. She looks awesome and did not seem to be in too much pain. She had that infamous "dry mouth" and a little itching, but was good otherwise. They had not had her up walking yet but should have done that soon after I left. I will be stopping back by this evening after work to check on her again. Will post more then. Tammy C
yvette223
on 3/15/06 8:27 pm - winchester, VA
RNY on 01/24/06 with
Thanks for the update, tell her sending lots of hugs yvette
(deactivated member)
on 3/15/06 8:38 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
G'morning Tammy! That's great news, glad to hear things went so well and she's resting up with MrHappyButton! Boy oh' boy can I empathize with the dry mouth - they left my NG Tube in for THREE days!!!!!!!!!!!! ...and I was NOT allowed to drink ANYTHING during that entire time. Come to find out, it's normally taken out within a day or a two, tops, after surgery - they kinda FORGOT! grrrr. Best wishes to Lorraine for a quick and pain free recovery! Hugs - Lei
Betsy Anitahug
on 3/16/06 12:35 am - Danville, VA
Thanks for the update, Tammy...Please tell her we are thinking of her and I will keep her in my thoughts and prayers. Hugs, Betsy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views