TGIF - Um, a lil early?!?

TammyNVA
on 3/16/06 7:37 pm - Chesterfield, VA
"TGIF ....Senseless Stuff!" 1) Can you paint, draw, create or make things? If so, what? No artistic abilities, but I AM creative and love to do needlework (cross-stitch, needle-point) and scrapbooking! 2) What is the car of your dreams? Lexus, any large model 3) Favorite thing for breakfast? See Courtney's posting... long list 4) Do you snore? Not anymore 5) What is the one thing you don't leave home without? [minus the standard, keys, wallet, purse, kinda stuff] bottle of water or something similar to drink 6) Favorite toppings on a pizza? (before or after surgery) Pepperoni 7) What kind of toothpaste do you use? Whatever hubby gets on sale, usually Crest or Colgate 8) Coolest thing that happened this week that left you SMILING!?! Went to Charlottesville to a meeting of people I work with, but not in person, who haven't seen me since just before surgery (and most don't know I HAD WLS) WHAT A SHOCK I caused!! 9) What magazine do you read the most? Southern Living 10) What kind of pets do you have? No, spouses don't count! 3 kitty girls: Pixel, Sassy, and Jade Happy Weekend Everyone!! Tammy
Dave
on 3/17/06 2:05 am - Palmyra, VA
Hi Lei! Sorry I'm late but work has been a bear for the last several weeks. 1) Can you paint, draw, create or make things? If so, what? I used to paint and have several pieces hanging in other peoples homes that I did. My mother is an expert and I guess I got the fever from her. I am not a good painter around the house - in fact, I'm a terrible wall painter! 2) What is the car of your dreams? I'm driving it now! A Toyota 4Runner that will take me anywhere I want to go in any weather and will run until the day I die. 3) Favorite thing for breakfast? Chocolate Protein drink - nuthin else close. 4) Do you snore? Used to but the CPAP machine takes care of it. (My WIFE snores loud enough for both of us!) 5) What is the one thing you don't leave home without? [minus the standard, keys, wallet, purse, kinda stuff] My .380 pistol. Don't ask why but I have my reasons (and a concealed weapons permit). 6) Favorite toppings on a pizza? (before or after surgery) Philli cheese pizza 7) What kind of toothpaste do you use? Colgate something. 8) Coolest thing that happened this week that left you SMILING!?! I made a funding presentation to a hospital administrator and felt great about it. Also had an aunt not recognize me in her store and treat me as a customer for about 3 minutes until I said something about a family discount - that was a WOW moment! 9) What magazine do you read the most? No mags anymore, just websites. 10) What kind of pets do you have? No, spouses don't count! None now. Have had ****er, Golden Retriever and a cat that lived for about 18 years. Don't plan on any more.
(deactivated member)
on 3/17/06 2:25 am - Grass Doghouse by da' beach, VA
Hi Babee!! Um...you already know the answers to these, of course, so I'll answer anyway for the benefit of our readers 1) Can you paint, draw, create or make things? If so, what? I'm good at carpentry projects, woodworking, etc. 2) What is the car of your dreams? Shelby Cobra GT 3) Favorite thing for breakfast? Depends on my mood, but Portuguese Sausage always does it! 4) Do you snore? Only when I'm REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEALLY tired! 5) What is the one thing you don't leave home without? [minus the standard, keys, wallet, purse, kinda stuff] Do my glasses count? Seems like I FORGET everything else!! 6) Favorite toppings on a pizza? (before or after surgery) Hmmm...never heard of putting surgery on a pizza!! Anyway, toss-up between Italian Sausage and Pepperoni. If I get my way, then both! 7) What kind of toothpaste do you use? Colgate (I think? Honey, help me out here!) at the moment...whatever's on special at Sam's. 8) Coolest thing that happened this week that left you SMILING!?! My boat got delayed coming out of drydock!! 9) What magazine do you read the most? Whatever Lei has lying around the house or is sitting on the barber shop table! 10) What kind of pets do you have? No, spouses don't count! Two cats, though one thinks he's a dog and the other thinks he's half-human! Have a great weekend, y'all!!
heatherevond
on 3/18/06 1:28 am - Madison, AL
1) Can you paint, draw, create or make things? If so, what? I'm still working on coloring inside the lines 2) What is the car of your dreams? Dream car.. Hmm, for the Mommy in me a Honda Odyssey with all the cool gadgets. A Yukon is looking very nice too! For the midlife crisis when my babies won't want to be seen with me.. A BMW convertible 3) Favorite thing for breakfast? Hmmm.. Currently it's coffee w/ vanilla protein powder and skim milk 4) Do you snore? Heck- Yes and my husband better not say anything because he snores louder. 5) What is the one thing you don't leave home without? [minus the standard, keys, wallet, purse, kinda stuff] Cell Phone! 6) Favorite toppings on a pizza? (before or after surgery) Mushrooms 7) What kind of toothpaste do you use? Colgate for sensitive teeth 8) Coolest thing that happened this week that left you SMILING!?! I just got my former size 22 butt in a pair of size 12 liz claiborne pants.. and I am wearing DH's 36x30 jeans... I don't have to buy jeans again for a couple more weeks. If only I could wear the jeans to work. 9) What magazine do you read the most? Probably Parents, I read Prevention, Self, and People quite a bit too. 10) What kind of pets do you have? No, spouses don't count! 1 German Shepard Mix (he's almost the size of a miniature horse), 2 cats (one's a mean witch and the other is a pig that eats too much and leaves the exta on the carpet)... Poor DH, I begged for these animals and then get him to do the litter box. Have a great week! We're going to celebrate our 8th wedding anniversary with the kiddos (they had a sleepover with one of my friends last night).
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views