TGIF - Um, a lil early?!?

(deactivated member)
on 3/16/06 8:22 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Hey!!! ...no fair, I happen to know for a fact that you are ANYTHING but boring. ...trust me on this, my personality dictates that I'd fall asleep on your cute butt if you were. You've never caught me sleeping or snoring, now have you? See? How SCIENTIFIC is that!!! I'll agree with you completely - Anthong is pretty cool, cute, funny and hip, but stop selling yourself short or I'll have to drive out there and smack you one. You KNOW I will! Hey? Any further updates on your social life and the Cruise? I'll be away from the computer for a few days but I'll check back for an answer (yes, on the Cruise and on these Senseless Questions) hehehe. Love you - Me!
(deactivated member)
on 3/16/06 8:28 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
...I just realized I called him "An-Thong" in my reply to you, er, wonder if that's an omen of sorts? Maybe this means he'll be showing up at the June Splash n' Boogie in the rhinestone thongs he's always teased us with. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh An'thong?... er, I mean, Anthonyyyyyyyyyyyyy??
Ms Court
on 3/15/06 10:41 pm - Remington, VA
1) Can you paint, draw, create or make things? If so, what? I dabble a little bit in scrapbooking & cross stitching. 2) What is the car of your dreams? Late 60's/early 70's Chevelle 3) Favorite thing for breakfast? ham & cheese omlett 4) Do you snore? well before surgery I was told my snore was actually a vocalization (I would go uh huh, un huh) but I am not sure now because I sleep alone. 5) What is the one thing you don't leave home without? [minus the standard, keys, wallet, purse, kinda stuff] my cell phone 6) Favorite toppings on a pizza? (before or after surgery) ham & cheese 7) What kind of toothpaste do you use? mentadent 8) Coolest thing that happened this week that left you SMILING!?! I fit into an 18/20 shirt. 9) What magazine do you read the most? Woman's Day 10) What kind of pets do you have? No, spouses don't count! I have 4 fishies, and a couple of boy toys (they aren't spouses so I can count them, )
renea g
on 3/15/06 10:48 pm - Mountains of, VA
Gm Lei, 1) Can you paint, draw, create or make things? If so, what?never had an artistic ability 2) What is the car of your dreams?A hummer 3) Favorite thing for breakfast?turkey sausage, grits and eggs mixed all together 4) Do you snore?NOPE!!! 5) What is the one thing you don't leave home without? [minus the standard, keys, wallet, purse, kinda stuff]my h20 6) Favorite toppings on a pizza? (before or after surgery)SUPREME BABY!!! 7) What kind of toothpaste do you use?ANY KIND 8) Coolest thing that happened this week that left you SMILING!?! 9) What magazine do you read the most?STARZ 10) What kind of pets do you have? No, spouses don't count! 2 FURBALL CALICO SISTERS NAMED LILLI AND ISABELLE HUGS, RENEA
(deactivated member)
on 3/16/06 8:30 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Pssst... just had to say (again) how much I LOVE this photo of you!
shoutjoy
on 3/15/06 10:49 pm - Culpeper, VA
1) Can you paint, draw, create or make things? I used to cross stitch, I like Irish Dancing actually any dancing. 2) What is the car of your dreams? I dunno, I like so many, for different reasons. A Pearl coloured Ford Mustang Cobra, stick shift, beige interior, with all the beeps and whistles 3) Favorite thing for breakfast? fat foods, eggs, cheese, bacon yummmm 4) Do you snore? only on my back 5) What is the one thing you don't leave home without? [minus the standard, keys, wallet, purse, kinda stuff] What else is there? 6) Favorite toppings on a pizza? (before or after surgery) Everything! 7) What kind of toothpaste do you use? Crest 8) Coolest thing that happened this week that left you SMILING!?! My Stepson Steven visiting from West Point 9) What magazine do you read the most? Blair Clothes Catalog 10) What kind of pets do you have? No, spouses don't count! I have one furry daughter named, Sparkle, she is my joy. She is a rough coat Jack Russell Terrior with dots on her ears and furry white hair on her body. When she gets a haircut, she looks like a mini Dalmation with all the spots on her skin.
SlimminShannon
on 3/15/06 10:58 pm - Richmond, VA
1) Can you paint, draw, create or make things? If so, what? I cannot paint or draw but I am creative in all other ways. I scrapbook... Ummm I dunno I do lots of stuff. Make curtains, little crap for the house. 2) What is the car of your dreams? A minivan. Yeah it's sad but I was born to be a mother. 3) Favorite thing for breakfast? An achievone or a toasted almond latte. 4) Do you snore? Sometimes 5) What is the one thing you don't leave home without? [minus the standard, keys, wallet, purse, kinda stuff] My cell phone. I have to have it or I do not feel safe. I don't know how I ever lived without one. 6) Favorite toppings on a pizza? (before or after surgery) Pepperoni and pineapple 7) What kind of toothpaste do you use? Crest. Any kind. Normally just the orginal. 8) Coolest thing that happened this week that left you SMILING!?! Hmmm. I will keep that one for another board. Got all our bills paid. Which is normal but I just like that time of the month after I have written all the checks and you know everything is done. 9) What magazine do you read the most? People 10) What kind of pets do you have? No, spouses don't count! Fish is all. I don't do pets. Shannon 357/225/135
Betsy Anitahug
on 3/16/06 12:34 am - Danville, VA
Hi Lei...You always put a smile on my face when I read your posts!!! Well, like Donna, my life is pretty boring but I will give it a try... 1) Can you paint, draw, create or make things? If so, what? I love to do crafts, scrapbooking, cross stitching although my eyes are getting bad and hard to do anymore. 2) What is the car of your dreams? I am not picky...I would just like one that runs and is safe...you should see what I am driving now.... 3) Favorite thing for breakfast? Hard boiled eggs.... 4) Do you snore? Used to snore so loud I would wake myself up! But now, I don't think I do...no one sleeping beside me anymore to tell me... 5) What is the one thing you don't leave home without? [minus the standard, keys, wallet, purse, kinda stuff] I try to keep my H2O with me at all times... 6) Favorite toppings on a pizza? (before or after surgery) Before was a Supreme at Pizza Hut...Now, I haven't attempted it.... 7) What kind of toothpaste do you use? Any sensitive toothpaste 8) Coolest thing that happened this week that left you SMILING!?! I got my Spouse Support Summons for court...Yeeah...Bite me Ray...hehe 9) What magazine do you read the most? First or Womans World... 10) What kind of pets do you have? No, spouses don't count! Right now I don't have any pets...ex sent my kittens to the pound and when I found out, it was too late to get them.....
Carole V.
on 3/16/06 12:52 am - Virginia Beach, VA
1) Can you paint, draw, create or make things? If so, what? Nope, I just have ideas. 2) What is the car of your dreams? I don't dream about cars. If I did, it would probably be driven by SOMEONE ELSE. 3) Favorite thing for breakfast? anything cooked by SOMEONE ELSE (do we see a trend here?) - especially eggs and grits with real buttah 4) Do you snore? Nope, wake myself up if I do. 5) What is the one thing you don't leave home without? [minus the standard, keys, wallet, purse, kinda stuff] makeup - much too scary without it. 6) Favorite toppings on a pizza? (before or after surgery) mushrooms, black olives, extra cheese 7) What kind of toothpaste do you use? Colgate 8) Coolest thing that happened this week that left you SMILING!?! Visit from my brother and his wife - love those peeps. 9) What magazine do you read the most? Smithsonian, Natural History 10) What kind of pets do you have? No, spouses don't count! Rizzo, my bulimic gray cat (part Russian Blue) - must be all of 4 lbs. She just never got big. Wish I had her metabolism. Luv ya! Carole
MrsTonyaBrown
on 3/16/06 12:59 am - Jacksonville, FL
1) Can you paint, draw, create or make things? If so, what? Yes, very creative. I like murals, stained glass, creating toddler adventures (cardboard boxes become castles with a little glitter and some markers) 2) What is the car of your dreams? Paid For 3) Favorite thing for breakfast? Turkey bacon with cheese on a slice of toast. 4) Do you snore? OH yes. 5) What is the one thing you don't leave home without? [minus the standard, keys, wallet, purse, kinda stuff] diaper bag and toddler toys 6) Favorite toppings on a pizza? (before or after surgery) Before and after surgery: grilled chicken and extra cheese 7) What kind of toothpaste do you use? I use Colgate, hubby uses Aquafresh and toddler uses Crest 8) Coolest thing that happened this week that left you SMILING!?! Was walking into Walmart and caught a glimpse of myself in a reflection and realized that I'm really that small now. 9) What magazine do you read the most? Reader's Digest, mainly for the funnies 10) What kind of pets do you have? No, spouses don't count! One cat, black domestic short hair named Shadow. Hugs, Tonya
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views