Just Wanted You To Know...

Shanana
on 3/15/06 8:31 am - Altavista, VA
Thanks Joann. Havent felt real loved this week except by my pesty dogs. Thanks Shannon
*~Tigger~ *
on 3/15/06 8:39 am - Staunton, VA
Shannon, I understand! My dogs are the only ones who are ALWAYS happy to see me! Hope your week improves! JoAnn
(deactivated member)
on 3/15/06 8:34 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Ya know my little Tigger O .. you are so right about this being like our family .. and the understanding part .. I had someone tell me once .. " You really need to try and find some friends outside the circle that you have .. meaning my wls friends .. My answer to them was .. No Clucking Way Man .. these are my family and no one understands my life and struggles more than these folks.. Step outside.. yea maybe ... but my heart is here with you ! I love you too .. Natalie
*~Tigger~ *
on 3/15/06 8:43 am - Staunton, VA
Nat, I really don't think I would be doing half as well as I am if I hadn't discovered OH. It probably is good for our families too since we have people to talk to who DO understand us--takes some of the pressure off of them! It's amazing how much you all are now a part of my life. I am truly blessed! Love you lots, JoAnn
TammyNVA
on 3/15/06 5:53 pm - Chesterfield, VA
I love you too!! I had such a good time dancin' with you guys at the convention, even though I shouldn't have been with my shoulder out of whack! I missed all the "Clucking" but have been trying to get caught up on the posts. You guys are so much fun!! Tammy
*~Tigger~ *
on 3/15/06 8:04 pm - Staunton, VA
Hi, Tammy! Your new pic is soooooo I don't think I've ever had so much fun as I did in Richmond! (I've always felt like such a dork when I dance! I still do, but I just don't care!) Can't wait until June! Lots of love, JoAnn
Tam
on 3/15/06 8:15 pm - Richmond, VA
AWWWWW!!!! Love you, too, sweetie! Tammy C
*~Tigger~ *
on 3/15/06 9:33 pm - Staunton, VA
Tammy! Hope your day is great! JoAnn
Gail from NoVa
on 3/16/06 2:24 am - Bealeton, VA
Right back atcha, wild child!!!
*~Tigger~ *
on 3/16/06 5:42 am - Staunton, VA
Moi? Wild Child? Whatever gave you that idea? JoAnn