Little Wows

Ms Court
on 3/15/06 11:13 pm - Remington, VA
Thanks Tonya. It is pretty wonderful. Courtney
Ernurse323
on 3/15/06 6:08 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Isn't that the best feeling? YOU GO HOT MAMA !!!!! I am so proud of you !! Hugs, Dana
Ms Court
on 3/15/06 11:14 pm - Remington, VA
Thanks Dana. Courtney
cappymoon
on 3/15/06 11:40 am - Northern, VA
Yeah Courtney!! The sizes will continue to come down, and the more they do, the more amazed you will be!! I enjoy seeing you every once in a while, so I can notice the changes you are going through. Keep up the great work!! Dianna
Ms Court
on 3/15/06 11:15 pm - Remington, VA
Thanks Dianna. It is really amazing. I love seeing how people react to me. Courtney
TammyNVA
on 3/15/06 5:49 pm - Chesterfield, VA
WOOOOO WHOOOOOO You're doing sooo good!! Tuesday I went to a manager's meeting in Charlottesville with people who have known me for many years, but most didn't know I had WLS and they haven't seen me since early November. Needless to say, many of them were very pleasantly surprised, but several others didn't say a word. Just makes you say hmmmmm. I just got down to a 22 pants (I was only fitting into the stretchy 28s before surgery) and into a XL shirt. I'm hoping that once I get down into Onderland, my top half and bottom half will be more in line with one another! Keep up the good work. Tammy 15 weeks out - 67 pounds as of last Monday (3/6/06)
Ms Court
on 3/15/06 11:18 pm - Remington, VA
Wow Tammy. You are doing great yourself. Courtney
yvette223
on 3/15/06 8:16 pm - winchester, VA
RNY on 01/24/06 with
Way to go Courtney, Keep up the good work! hugs yvette
Ms Court
on 3/15/06 11:19 pm - Remington, VA
Thanks Yvette.
(deactivated member)
on 3/15/06 8:41 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Woooohoooo - cut off the tags and toss it into your scrap book and/ or "wls file". I did that when I finally got out into my FIRST size that started with the number 1 - couldn't believe it and I still smile every time I look at that tag and remember the emotions that overtook me. Congrats to you, ya' gorgeous thang, you!! Hugs - Lei
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views