Little Wows

Ms Court
on 3/14/06 10:14 pm - Remington, VA
So I have had a few wow moments in the last couple of days and thought I would share with you all. Last night for the first time I had someone who didn't know I had surgery comment that it looks like I have lost some weight, I find this kind of funny because I have lost 65 lbs, that is more than just a little weight. My size 20's are starting to get too big for me. I actually squeezed into a pair of 16 jeans, they aren't ready to really wear but I got into them. I pulled an old shirt out of my closet today to wear and I looked at the tag it said 18/20 and I thought nah but let me try it to see. Needless to say I am wearing it. I am just amazed at all these changes. Courtney 15 weeks out - 65 lbs
LB
on 3/14/06 10:23 pm - Northern, VA
Yay, Court!! You are doing awesome!!!
Ms Court
on 3/14/06 11:28 pm - Remington, VA
Thanks! How have you been? I have missed you at support group. Court
Betsy Anitahug
on 3/15/06 12:51 am - Danville, VA
Awww Courtney, you are doing wonderful. I love looking at something and wondering if it is too small only to be able to get it one...so exciting. Be prepared for more wow moments! Then share... Love ya Hugs, Betsy
Ms Court
on 3/15/06 4:57 am - Remington, VA
Thanks Betsy. It is amazing. I am loving it. Courtney
A10sFrau
on 3/15/06 1:32 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
Hooray for you Courtney!, I have been doing the same things with pants and tops. The 16s I have on today were too tight to wear all day 2 weeks ago. Even though I have only lost a few pounds since then, things are rearranging so that I can wear them today. Ain't it great?? Lois
Ms Court
on 3/15/06 4:57 am - Remington, VA
Thanks Lois. I am definitley enjoying the discovery of the new me. Courtney
lookin2lose2
on 3/15/06 3:55 am - Fairfax, VA
RNY on 01/27/06 with
That is AWESOME!!! Today is the first day that folks at my job noticed I lost weight - hello I've lost over 30 pounds I'll take a compliment though anyway I can. I'm so Excited for you Courtney - you are doing Great. Rock On!!! Jean
Ms Court
on 3/15/06 4:56 am - Remington, VA
Wow Jean!!! 30 lbs is great. You are doing marvelous. Keep it up! Courtney 15 weeks out - 65 lbs
MrsTonyaBrown
on 3/15/06 5:37 am - Jacksonville, FL
Awesome, Courtney! It's always wonderful when we can see that size drop, just like the scale, eh? And the compliments feel good too. :P Every time I feel like I need a boost, I go the the local Denny's closest to my house. There are two women who work there who always ooh and aah over a) how big my daughter is getting and b) how little I"m getting. Hugs, Tonya
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views