Guess what?

TSChisom
on 3/14/06 10:34 am - Moneta, VA
I went to Dr. Kramers office today for the initial consultation with him. Well I had the names mixed up and actually had the appointment with Dr. Sass. Let me tell you, he is very down to earth and my husband and I liked him a lot. My surgery is scheduled for Tuesday, March 28. I have to be there at 6:30 A.M. I would also love to have an angel Anyways, while I was standing there, guess who I met? It was Melissa from Blacksburg! She looked really good and she is so nice. I was so glad to meet her and I pray that she reaches her goal pretty soon. Thanks to everyone for your prayers! Tammy
MrsTonyaBrown
on 3/14/06 11:14 am - Jacksonville, FL
Tammy, that's awesome! To have the date and time is a huge relief, eh? Now the next step is to get to the date and lay down on that table. AFter that, it's all groovy as you're having to relearn what to eat, how to eat, how to do new things once you start losing the weight. (warning, rambling coming) I was never skinny. I never remember being below 260 lbs (my graduation from high school weight) but I'm now 259 lbs. I can cross my legs! I couldn't do that in high school, but I was also shorter back then. Anywho, before I digress too far, I just wanted to say you'll get to learn all new things for the all new you! Grats again, Tonya
Betsy Anitahug
on 3/14/06 8:29 pm - Danville, VA
That is great news Tammy. It is so wonderful to get to meet the people off the board...I guess that is why the meet and greets are so much fun. I am amazed at how fast you got your surgery date...most of us have to wait for months! You will be on the losing side soon, enjoy the journey, it is a wild ride. Hugs, Betsy
Judy B.
on 3/14/06 9:56 pm - Marion, VA
Hi Tammy I'm so happy for you that you have a date!! and soon too!!! I live near Marion, so I would be happy to come and see you! Best wishes to you and if you need anything please let me know! Hugs JudyB
A10sFrau
on 3/15/06 12:51 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
Woohoo! Good for you, Tammy!! How nice to meet Melissa, too! I visited her when she was in the hospital down there over Christmas vacation. Shge can give you all sorts of info. And, your surgery is so near. Godspeed!! Lois
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views