New photos added

Ms Court
on 3/14/06 9:59 pm - Remington, VA
Wow Tonya. What a differece. You look marvelous. Keep it up. Courtney 15 weeks out - 65 lbs
~*Country Girl*~
on 3/14/06 11:05 pm - somewhere in de Mtns!, VA
Your looking great Tonya! I know your feeling alot better too, you can see it in your face!
Chyanne2u
on 3/15/06 12:07 am - Kings Mountain, NC
Wow Tonya, You are looking great. I just can't get over how much younger everyone looks as they loss their weight. I can't wait to start looking younger too. At 51 (just celebrated that one Sat.) I want/need to look as young as possible. It is you and everyone like you that has encouraged me to go through with this surgery. I am scared to death but I know that I too can come through and have amazing results as all of you have. Can't wait to get on the lossing side of town. Lots of Love Kathy
lookin2lose2
on 3/15/06 4:00 am - Fairfax, VA
RNY on 01/27/06 with
Tonya, You look AWESOME! What a difference - simply beautiful. I'm so happy for you!!
hollydecarlo
on 3/15/06 7:43 am - hopewell, VA
you lokk amazing!!!! congrats!!!
(deactivated member)
on 3/15/06 9:24 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Lookie' at YOU, ya' sexy thang!!!!! You look freakn FANTASTIC Tonya, I'm so happy for you. Your progress is nothing short of amazing! I love that you're wearing JEANS in your newest photo, oh and that sexy silky top in the close up? Ooooooooooh la'la! The jeans really caught my eye - I know you and I started with similar stats and when I was wearing a size 6X, there was no such thing as JEANS that fit. I had one pair that was a size 30, I believe that's a 3X in the fashion world? Heck, I dunno - but it was a size 30, no stretch, tough as rawhide "LEE's" jeans! I think I'd lost about 100 pounds by the time I was able to wear them. I screamed, I laughed, I teared up, called my husband, called my sister, called my closest dearest friends - all the people I knew who would understand that "moment in time". I had NOT worn jeans in about 15 years, maybe more, and I finally was out of the sweats and in jeans. hehehe - granted, when I took them off that night, I had the word "EEL" imprinted on my backside. The Lee's were still a tad tight! Congrats - I'm so happy for YOU!! ....Hugs, Lei (who's NOT proofing this stuff, Im supposed to be cleaning)
akasha2u
on 3/15/06 11:52 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
i guess i am thrilled since I seen you before and after and I must say you look fantastic and healthy. yeah and the collar bones are nice GRATS
Sporty Jill
on 3/16/06 12:01 pm - Norfolk, VA
Tonya- You look GREAT!!!!!! You are doing SO good and we are ALL proud of you. Keep up the great work! Your pictures are such an inspiration. Thank you for sharing. Jill 263/193/145
eviedebi
on 3/18/06 1:41 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Hey Tonya, I just read through your profile and am here to support you and I'm one person you can talk to about anything. I'm so glad we met at the YMCA. Your pictures are amazing and you look so good.
Splenderella
on 3/22/06 2:01 am
FABULOUS..........YOU LOOK FABULOUS!!! I can't believe the difference from when we first met last June!!! Btw, we all need to get together for another picnic this year. Keep up the great work!!! Erika 247/139 (below goal)
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views