New photos added

MrsTonyaBrown
on 3/14/06 9:47 am - Jacksonville, FL
All the way down are the newest photos added. I should say replaced. I finally figured out how to do it myself and how to make them larger and actually visible. Hugs, Tonya 405/379/259/180 (highest/surgery/current/goal)
kizie23
on 3/14/06 10:25 am - blacksburg, VA
Tonya, You look great!!!!!!!!!!! Melissa
kammcdonald
on 3/14/06 10:26 am - Norfolk, VA
Yes, I saw the collarbones in your pic!!! Congratulations on your success!!! *Kam*
Bookworm5648
on 3/14/06 10:45 am - Manassas Park, VA
Tonya YOU LOOK WONDERFUL!! Don't you just feel better, too?? Stacy 346/184
A10sFrau
on 3/14/06 7:38 pm - Rockbridge Co., VA
It's a good thing you keep posting pictures, Tonya. Otherwise we won't be able to recognize you at the end of the line. You already look like a younger, different person!! You won't be able to recognize my face for the wrinkles. I need to get a new photo up, but my changes are not as dramatic as yours! I am beginning to look like a Sharpei!! Love, Lois
TammyNVA
on 3/14/06 7:43 pm - Chesterfield, VA
Tonya, You are looking MARVELOUS!! Love the top! Keep up the good work and hang in there with your daughter. It does get better! (I used to be the director in a pre-school, plus raised my own daughter - now 21!) Tammy 67 pounds down in 3 1/2 months... at a weight loss stall but still shrinking
Shanana
on 3/14/06 8:01 pm - Altavista, VA
You are doing great woman. I need to get new pics too. We are hanging right in there together now. I am dancing around 257. I wore a tie dye shirt the other day the was 17 years old. I wore it when i was 16. Glad it was made good or it would be dust by now. LOL. I feel better chasing the kids now when they come too. Does not feel like such a burden when I have to carry them around. Shannon
Betsy Anitahug
on 3/14/06 8:22 pm - Danville, VA
Tonya, You look wonderful, Sweetie. I am so proud of you. I know you have more energy and you look so happy. Hugs, Betsy
Sharon Q.
on 3/14/06 8:22 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
You are sooooooooooo beautiful!!! I just wanted you to know that!! With every picture you just get more stunning!! Have a blessed day!! XOXOOOXOXOXOOXO Sharon
yvette223
on 3/14/06 8:59 pm - winchester, VA
RNY on 01/24/06 with
Tonya you look great! yvette
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views