Tomorrow

Lorraina M.
on 3/14/06 2:42 am - Ruther Glen, VA
The day I have been waiting for is just hours away. Surgery is tomorrow morning at 7:30am. I have experienced every emotion possible but now I feel calm and resigned to the fact that this is going to happen and it is a good thing. I want to thank all who have expressed their good wishes and encouragement to me. As soon as I am able I will be back on board to share my experience as a new LOSER. Thanks to all my OH friends! Lorraine
Ms Court
on 3/14/06 3:23 am - Remington, VA
Best wishes to you Lorraine as you take the next step in your journey. My thougths and prayers are with you. Can't wait to welcome you to the losing side. Courtney 14 1/2 weeks - 65 lbs
(deactivated member)
on 3/14/06 3:29 am - Fairfax Station, VA
Hi Lorraine, when I read your post it reminded me of my emotions almost six months ago!! I am so excited for you Lorraine, this is the beginning of a the most wonderful experience you have ever had!! Enjoy every moment. I've said it before, if I could do it all over again, I would slow it down and not rush for the pounds to come off, but just to get acquainted with the process!! Good luck - and see you on the other side!! love donna
LB
on 3/14/06 3:59 am - Northern, VA
Donna! I love the new picture! You look amazing! This is probably old news, but I haven't been on the boards in awhile and wanted to tell you! LB
Julie R.
on 3/14/06 3:32 am - Belspring, VA
You will do beautifully! I wish you the very best tomorrow and hope that you have a speedy recovery Best wishes! Julie
Jewels
on 3/14/06 4:28 am - Woodbridge, VA
Good Luck Lorraine I will see you on the losing side.
Betsy Anitahug
on 3/14/06 4:35 am - Danville, VA
You go girl.....You are going to be a loser soon...I know exactly what you are going through right now....it has only been 3 months for me on the 16th. We will all be here waiting on the other side....you have my thoughts and prayers. Hugs, Betsy
MrsTonyaBrown
on 3/14/06 9:45 am - Jacksonville, FL
My prayers are with you, Lorraine. Hugs and wishes to you. You'll come out fine on the other side and we'll be waiting to welcome you home. Tonya
*~Tigger~ *
on 3/14/06 10:12 am - Staunton, VA
Best wishes to you as you begin this wonderful journey! JoAnn
kammcdonald
on 3/14/06 10:29 am - Norfolk, VA
Look forward to hearing how you are once you are on the "loser's bench"!! Good luck, and I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers!! *Kam*
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views