Holly - Joanne .. Please Read . Antibiotics

(deactivated member)
on 3/13/06 10:37 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Holly - Give these to Joanne .. I marked the ones that are bad and are antibiotics . And for anyone else that needs this list . Here ya .. go . Love yall ! Drugs that can damage the pouch: Advil Aleve Amigesic Anacin Anaprox Ansald Anther-G Arthropan Ascriptin Asprin Asproject Azolid Bextra Bufferin Butazolodin Celebrex Clinorial Darvon compounds Disalcid Dolobid Erythromycin ( Antibiotic ) Equagesic Feldene Fiorinal Ibuprofin Indocine Ketoprofen Lodine Meclomen Midol Motrin Nalfon Naprosyn Nayer Orudis Oruval Pamprin-IB Percodan Ponstel Rexolate Tandearil Tetracycline ( Antibiotic ) Tolecin Uracel Uracel Vioxx Voltaren Drugs that are considered Safe: Benadryl Colace Dimetap Dulcolax-Suppositories Fleet Enema Gas-X Glycerin Suppositories Imodium AD Milk of Magnesia Mylicon Peri-Colace Phazyme Robitussin Safetussin Sudafed Triminics (all) Tylenol Tylenol cold products Tyenol EX Strength
*~Tigger~ *
on 3/13/06 8:21 pm - Staunton, VA
Thanks, Nat! After being given an Rx for an antibiotic that I'm allergic to, the dentist called in another yesterday for Tetracycline! The pharmacist didn't know any better either! Fortunately, Holly said not to take it! Anyway, at least my work computer is working! (gotta find that bright spot!) Thanks again, you sweet MC! JoAnn
renea g
on 3/13/06 8:34 pm - Mountains of, VA
Nat, are we able to take nyquil? hugs Renea 312/228/190
(deactivated member)
on 3/14/06 2:28 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Yes you can take Nyquill . I recomend however ,. Tylenol Cold Burst . It works a lot faster and to me .. does the trick . Hugs, Nat
xray
on 3/14/06 7:38 am - Quinton, VA
I have never been told by any of the bariatric team at MCV that I cannot take erythromycin-only to stay away from NSAIDs-where did you get that information from? I am allergic to a lot of antibiotics and erythromycin is about the only one I can take... Debbie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views