Tomorrow's the big day!

(deactivated member)
on 3/13/06 12:18 am - Remington, VA
And I thought I was nervous last week! HAHA! My mom's coming in this evening, so that's good. Everything is falling into place as it should. I finished my midterms late last night. Wasn't the best job I ever did, but pretty good under the cir****tances. I have to pack my bag still and will do that after I get off the computer. What an experience this is! I hope it gets better and better! I thank all who support me....we're in this together and it means a lot! Wish me luck! Kirsten
Kathy & Rich
on 3/13/06 1:23 am - Fairfax, VA
Best wishes, Kirsten! Congrats on reaching your big day! We cannot wait to welcome you back as a loser! Kathy
Lorraina M.
on 3/13/06 1:40 am - Ruther Glen, VA
Wishing you lots of luck and a very speedy recovery! I will be thinking of you tomorrow and saying a prayer that you will do well. Many blessings Lorraine
A10sFrau
on 3/13/06 1:42 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
Good luck and Godspeed!! Lois
Ernurse323
on 3/13/06 1:49 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Kirsten !!!!! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!! Yours is exactly one week after mine !!! Good Luck to you !! You will be in my prayers. I am sure all will go as planned and you will have a smooth recovery !! Lots of Hugs,~~ Dana
(deactivated member)
on 3/13/06 2:41 am - Henrico, VA
Hey Kirsten, WOOOHOOO! Your time is finally here! You are going to do great! Wish I didn't have such a darn head cold, I would come see you in the hospital, but the last thing I want to do is bring that to ya. Just know that my thoughts and prayers are with you in the next few days. Will be waiting to hear an update on you!!! Best wishes!! Hugs, Patty
Ric
on 3/13/06 6:31 am - Stafford, VA
Hey Kirsten just wanted to say good luck........just to let you know I'm a friend of Patty's . If you need anything the bunch on this site are wonderful. And you will be in our thoughts and prayers. See ya and be sure to keep us updated.
lookin2lose2
on 3/13/06 2:48 am - Fairfax, VA
RNY on 01/27/06 with
Kirsten, I wish you God's Speed my friend! I know you will do great. I had surgery 6 weeks ago and I feel good! I just went walking at lunch and it simply feels great to feel better about my self . . . a little pep to my step! You Take Good Care! Jean
yvette223
on 3/13/06 2:55 am - winchester, VA
RNY on 01/24/06 with
wishing you a speedy recovery, you are in my prayers kirsten! yvette
Julie R.
on 3/13/06 3:53 am - Belspring, VA
Hey Kirsten! Good luck tomorrow! My surgery was 3 weeks ago today, and I am happy to say that I was not in nearly as much pain as I imagined If you want a little boost and you have a digital camera, take your before pictures tonight. Once I did that and faced them , the few doubts I had were instantly erased. Just remember...take it easy! It is sooooo easy to push yourself too much while recouping. Best wishes Julie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views