Not SMO, not MO, not O...just overweight

elizabeth b-c
on 3/12/06 10:06 pm - Charlottesville, VA
OMG! I jumped on the scale this morning, per my usual routine...it must be all the moving, but I HIT MY DOCS ORIGINAL GOAL WEIGHT! I am just overwieght now...not super morbidly obese, not morbidly obese, not obese, just overweight. I never thought this day would come. I started with a BMI of 52, and now I am 29. I am grateful to higher power, the wonderful people here on this board, and all the pioneers that went before me so that we could have a procedure that saved my life. Have a great day, everyone. elizabeth
Betsy Anitahug
on 3/12/06 10:14 pm - Danville, VA
Wow, Elizabeth, that is totally awesome! I am so proud of you....What an accomplishment. I know you are proud and keep up the good work! Hugs, Betsy
elizabeth b-c
on 3/12/06 10:19 pm - Charlottesville, VA
Thanks, Betsy: Your cheerful smile and upbeat encouragement has really helped me on this journey, so thank you. You're a wonderful, loving person, and I am lucky that I know you. hugs, elizabeth
A10sFrau
on 3/12/06 11:26 pm - Rockbridge Co., VA
Hooray for you!!! Do keep us updated on your possible surgery situation. Blessed BE!! Lois
Judy B.
on 3/13/06 12:09 am - Marion, VA
Hey Elizabeth I could feel the excitement in reading your post.. I'm SOOOOOOOOOOO happy for you. and sooo proud of you. I hope to be posting this one day myself..Hope the move went well and you and mary get settled soon!! hugs to ya JudyB
elizabeth b-c
on 3/13/06 12:14 am - Charlottesville, VA
Thanks, Lois and Judy - your celebrating with me is awesome. I feel humbled by the change in my health, appearance and life. During the move on Saturday, I was on my feet for 18 hours, moving and stacking and loading and unloading and hauling...and I was exhausted at the end, but I did it. Six months ago I couldn't have done it. I feel blessed and incredibly grateful. elizabeth
(deactivated member)
on 3/13/06 12:19 am - Remington, VA
Elizabeth, That is so awesome! Kirsten
prissy25
on 3/13/06 12:42 am - Barboursville, VA
Elizabeth you go girl!!!! Keep up the great work and keep in touch now that your in W'boro now. God Bless.
MrsTonyaBrown
on 3/13/06 2:18 am - Jacksonville, FL
Grats, sweetie! I had that moment of jealousy where I swore at you profusely in my head but I'm over it. Hugs, Tonya
elizabeth b-c
on 3/13/06 2:42 am - Charlottesville, VA
Tonya, Honey: You are doing so well...but if swearing makes you feel better, go right ahead. I am sure my dogs learned some new words during the move Saturday. We didn't get the last load unloaded until after midnight, and I still had to put our bed together. Then we realized that the doggie crates were at the old house, as they couldn't fit any more on the moving van. The dogs have never slept any place but their crates. We tried to get them to sleep on the floor, but the mini daschund whined and whined, so she finally slept in our bed so we could get some sleep. When I went to wash our sheets yesterday, the washer dumped 18 gallons of water on our new hardwood floors. )(#&%#(*@!^%)#*&^!!!!!!!! Oh, well, things will get better. If I could just find my shoes.... Hugs, elizabeth
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views