Wow moment!!!

Shanana
on 3/12/06 5:44 am - Altavista, VA
I worked in my yard for the first time in years. I have always just looked out to see what was going on cause i was too big and hot to participate. It has been 9 years since I have really helped out there. Got a lot of catching up to do in the house and outside. One thing at a time so I wont overwhelm myself. I fell friday so i am still really sore but i did pick up the rake today and actualy got dirty. Something I really never liked. Got a ways to go but a fresh dent put in it today. Shannon
wanda
on 3/12/06 5:54 am
Good for you Shannon! I walked about two miles today wearing shorts and my legs did not rub together!!! Isn't this new life wonderful! Enjoy! ~Wanda
cpatters
on 3/12/06 7:13 am - Rockingham County, VA
Way to go girl! The weather was perfect for working in the yard. I cleaned the flower bed a little. I also just sat on the front porch swing with my little boy. I love spring. Cant wait until it is here for real. Anyway, keep up the good work. Cathy
A10sFrau
on 3/12/06 8:24 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
Woohoo, Shannon! I went motorcycling for 2 hours Saturday and 4 hours today, and boy did it make me tired. I am trying to build up my endurance. Did some yard work late yesterday with Cody. Before long I will be able to work 4 hours in the yard and THEN go ridin'! Keep up the good work, Shannon! Lois
hollydecarlo
on 3/12/06 8:28 am - hopewell, VA
you go girl love yah!!!!!!
Susan E.
on 3/12/06 8:37 am - Purcellville, VA
Hi Shannon, great job. Feels great to be outside and get somethings done. I did get your message yesterday. Thank you for thinking about me. I have been sick with some GI bug for the last three days. (Of course all of those days have been beautiful outdoors) Stomach feel like I am filled with air. On a happier note, one good thing is it made me lose 6 pounds overnight. But I'm sure that will be back as I try to rehydrate myself. Have a great week, Susan
Betsy Anitahug
on 3/12/06 8:45 am - Danville, VA
Hey, Girl...I am so proud of you....that is hard work so you really got your excersise today. Was Kenny out there helping? Can't wait to see you guys again. Hugs, Betsy
*~Tigger~ *
on 3/12/06 11:55 am - Staunton, VA
Way to go, Shannon! I'm so proud of you! Thanks for the call yesterday. I meant to call you back, but between running around and napping I didn't think about it until it was too late to call. My surgery was postponed until April 14th due to a slight infection in my gums. Oh, well. That's life. Thanks again for your concern. Lots of love, JoAnn
Shanana
on 3/12/06 7:52 pm - Altavista, VA
Thanks to all. You know my husband just loved me being out there with him to keep him focused!!!!!!!!!! LOL Bet he will have to get used to me!!! Shannon
prissy25
on 3/13/06 12:52 am - Barboursville, VA
Give him hell Shannon you know a good woman makes the man lol Hope you wont be sore for to long and be careful girl. Congrats on the yard work. I cant wait to get on that riding mower soon .
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views