HOLY SMOLY 14's!

Kitty Kat
on 3/11/06 6:40 am - Richmond, VA
I am back into 14's again! This am I got up and knew it would be just fabulous outside. I put on black khaki shorts in 14's! WAHOO! (I ended up just wearing them around the house and switching to yoga pants since it was cooler outside than I thought) I thought for sure they wouldn't fit but they DO! I am obviously losing inches even if the scale isn't saying much. We have a dorky regular scale and I plan on getting a digital one this payday. OMG I am so excited! I KNOW in my heart I'm getting this extra weight off and am "inching" closer to my goal of getting of 20-30 lb by May 22nd. Trey, the girls and I went to the park and had a blast. We stayed about 3 hours. The girls had fun. We saw a friend and her daughter there and my sister brought the boys. We had lunch and enjoyed this absolutely gorgeous weather! **My friend Beth Doggett who had surgery just 2 weeks ago has lost 28 lb! I am SO excited and happy for her! Hope everyone is having a GREAT weekend and enjoying the weather. We will be grillin' it! Hugs, Kitty Kat
Kathy & Rich
on 3/11/06 6:43 am - Fairfax, VA
Great news, KK! Congrats on the 14s! "Inching" your way along. Love it! Hugs, Kathy
Kitty Kat
on 3/11/06 8:25 pm - Richmond, VA
Hey Pretty Lady! Thanks! I'm still excited over it! Figured it was fitting to say "inching"! Today will be another amazing day out. I plan to be out there quite a bit. Gonna get in some ME time this am then be back here with the family. Enjoy! Hugs, Kat
*~Tigger~ *
on 3/11/06 7:01 am - Staunton, VA
Way to go, Kat! That is wonderful news! JoAnn
Kitty Kat
on 3/11/06 8:26 pm - Richmond, VA
Hi JoAnn! Thanks! Still happy this am bout it! Makes me wanna work even harder! Hugs, Kat
Susan E.
on 3/11/06 7:01 am - Purcellville, VA
Hip Hip Horay, Glad your having a wonderful weekend. I think I can smell you grill, umm ummm. Susan
Kitty Kat
on 3/11/06 8:29 pm - Richmond, VA
Hey Susan! Thanks! I still am having a GREAT weekend. Hee hee! Yummy! I love the grill! We smelled it all over the neighborhood. Hugs, Kat
Betsy Anitahug
on 3/11/06 8:24 am - Danville, VA
That is such great news, Sunshine....I am so proud of you. I know what you mean about the regular scales...mine aren't moving at all lately. Guess I need to get off my butt and excersise more. Just can't get motivated lately. Alot of stress popping up again. Oh, well...I did get out today and tried to clean off my deck...now I need flowers and chairs...hehe. I love ya.. Hugs, betsy
Kitty Kat
on 3/11/06 8:34 pm - Richmond, VA
Hey Bets! Thank you! Exercising more is sure easier when the weather is like this. It's be FABULOUS! Sorry about the stress popping up. I am finding less of it now that I have stepped back and taken a look at what is REALLY important to me. Flowers and chairs ahhhh the days of Spring are soon to arrive. ya, Kat
wanda
on 3/11/06 9:10 pm
Congrats on the 14s! Isn't it wonderful to be shrinking??? Makes me enjoy Spring so much more than in the past! ~Wanda
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views