One week to go!

ElizabethC
on 3/10/06 9:59 pm - Wirtz, VA
Hi everybody This has been a CRAZY week! I've had to leave the house before 9 am every day and spend all day in appointments and errands in Roanoke. The good thing about that is I haven't had time to get scared. This week I'll be catching up on all the last minute cleaning and prep work my family will need done to help them take care of the kiddos. I can't believe it's almost here!!!! I haven't been online much, but sneak a peek at the posts as best I can. My prayers go out to Nat's daughter and Kathy's sister, and to Elizabeth and others going through some rough post-op stuff. And congrats to all you new post-ops...I SO look forward to joining you soon! Betsy, so glad you had a great birthday, and just think how skinny you'll be next one! Sorry it's such a short post, but hopefully things will calm down some this week and I can catch up. I'm having hub take "before" pics tonight...dread it but want that to look back on and marvel later on how well I plan to do!!!! Elizabeth
A10sFrau
on 3/10/06 10:10 pm - Rockbridge Co., VA
Good luck! Lois
Betsy Anitahug
on 3/10/06 10:17 pm - Danville, VA
Hi Elizabeth!!!!! How well I remember my week before surgery...thought I had to be super human and do everything....just relax..Enjoy your last week of obesity....you will be saying goodbye to alot of pounds! It is such an exciting journey and I have loved every minute of it. I am thankful for all I have had to go through because it has brought me to where I am today. I have wonderful friends I have met through this board and I would not have done anything different. Getting a before picture is great...I can't believe the difference in myself and since I see myself everyday, I don't see it until I do look at the before picture. My thoughts and prayers are with you, Sweetie... Hugs, Betsy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views