Happy Satuday all! (includes sister update)

Kathy & Rich
on 3/10/06 9:51 pm - Fairfax, VA
What on tap for the day? **My sister is home! She got home yesterday! Spoke to her and she sounded so much better! I'm sure each day will get that much better now that she is home and can get a decent amount of rest. Also, the pathology report was NOT back yesterday afterall so the wait remains.** We are supposed to have a lovely day here today. Yesterday was gorgeous!. Ah.... glimmers of spring. I am soooo ready for it. Rich is showering and I'll head there shortly. I'm drinking my latte protein shake. Yummers. After we get dressed, we are going to head out to do a bit of shopping. I'm going to get a gift box all set up and mail it to my sister. I bought her 11 novels yesterday at Costco. She loves to read and read mysteries so I got her a bunch for her recooperative period. We are going to go to the gourmet kitchen shop at the outlet mall and get some food goodies (dipping pretzels with the honey raspberry mustard dip, et all) to send. My sister, BIL and Dad (who arrives today) will enjoy it. Should be a nice day. We just have to avoid spending more on us since funding is low after paying some medical bills and the medical insurance and such. Ouch! I need to win the lottery big time! Have a great, great day! Kathy
Betsy Anitahug
on 3/10/06 9:56 pm - Danville, VA
Good morning, Kathy; So glad to hear that your sister is on the mend. Maybe she can enjoy this weekend. You are really sweet to get her some books to read. I love to read and may spend some time out on my deck today reading. The weather is beautiful here!!!! Spring is my favorite time of the year. Life is wonderful and we all need to enjoy it more. Hugs, Betsy
(deactivated member)
on 3/11/06 7:17 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Hey pretty lady .. well as you can see I am on the boards a tad .. and just chillin .. cleaning up the house .. washing clothes .. sitting outside .. and aticapating whether to go out dancing .. or dinner .. or just what . I do not want to waste this day at all . I am sure your sis will love the books and gifts .. your a great sis .. Well off to finish me chores and back outside .. Love ya .. Nat
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views