100lbs gone forever

kizie23
on 3/10/06 8:42 pm - blacksburg, VA
Hey everyone, I hope your Saturday morning is going well. I got on the scale this morning and I have lost 100lbs since October. NO, it has not been since my surgery. But since I started my journey. I am so proud of myself. Only 30lbs left until 100lbs since surgery. Yeah to me!! Melissa
wanda
on 3/10/06 8:51 pm
You go girl, that's AWESOME!!! ~Wanda
Betsy Anitahug
on 3/10/06 9:48 pm - Danville, VA
Wow, Melissa, that is awesome....no matter whether you lost before or after surgery, 100 pounds is awesome and can't wait to get there myself. This is such an awesome journey and so thankful that I am where I am today. Hugs, Betsy
Kathy & Rich
on 3/10/06 9:49 pm - Fairfax, VA
Congratulations, Melissa! Wow, you've done great! Best wishes, Kathy
A10sFrau
on 3/10/06 9:51 pm - Rockbridge Co., VA
Woohoo! Happy dance! Way to go! Lois
TSChisom
on 3/11/06 12:32 am - Moneta, VA
Congrats to you Melissa for your weight loss. You are doing so good and everyone is so proud of you! Thank you also for referring Dr. Kramer on your profile. I have called them and scheduled an appointment with them this upcoming Tuesday at 11:00. I was going to have surgery in PA but that was over 8 hours away and I wanted to be closer in so I am going to hopefully have them do my surgery. Thank you once again and congrats!
Andrea N.
on 3/11/06 12:52 am - Ashland, VA
Way to go! I'm so happy and excited for you!! Hugs, Andrea
Shanana
on 3/11/06 4:27 am - Altavista, VA
Congrats melissa. I have lost 101 since mine in November and 85 since surgery. I fell yesterday and hurt myself. Glad for the 100 gone or it could have been much worse. Guess I am still a clutz. Lol. Way to to girl!!! Shannon
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views