Update, moving and a party invitation

elizabeth b-c
on 3/10/06 1:02 am - Charlottesville, VA
Well, I went to the doctor on Wednesday and he sent me for an immediate endoscopy (the fourth since October), and they found good news and bad news. The bad news - I still have an anastomotic ulcer (have had it since October), and despite several medications, it is necrotic and very icky. They may end up cutting out the section of intestine and re-attaching a healthy part to try to get it to heal. This is why I'm throwing up and hurting every time I eat or drink. The good news - my gastro-gastric fistula has healed. Thanks to all of you for the good wishes and prayers - that chapter was really scary and I'm glad it has healed. The other good news - I am down 143 pounds at my six-month check-up. More good news - we're closing on our new home today, and moving tomorrow. So, the next time we want to party - my house! We have an in-ground pool and lots of room for a party. Love to all, elizabeth
Betsy Anitahug
on 3/10/06 1:29 am - Danville, VA
Hi Elizabeth...Sure glad that things are looking up for you...and how exciting about the new house!!!! At least now the drs know what is going on and can do something about it now. Keep us updated...Love ya. Hugs, Betsy
prissy25
on 3/10/06 4:31 am - Barboursville, VA
Elizabeth great on the news they know whats going on with you. And Congrats on thos 143 pounds yahooooo and your new home. But was sad didnt see your name or Mary on my list for the next meet in Charlottesville hope we will see ya there March 25th.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views