TGIF - Senseless Questions!

tanalea
on 3/12/06 10:18 am - Richmond, VA
Just cut and paste the questions below into your new post and answer to your hearts content: What are you listening to right now? my husband in the other room watching west wing What was the last thing you ate? a bowl of cereal What would your partner say is your worst habit? to easy on my grown kids ...we just saw 'failure to launch" loved it Describe your biggest frustration with yourself ...no will power say everyday im getting back on track aint a happenin What do you think is your best quality and why? dependable and frogiving that would be me What's the last thing you bought yourself, just for fun? clothes..im the ultimate clothes horse since im buying 12-14s What was the first band you saw in concert? and How old were you when you went to that concert? the first band i ever saw was alabama to many years ago to mention What is the most RECENT concert you've been too? rolling stones in charlottsville..what a road trip What celebrity would you have coffee with? matthew machoney(sp) love the dimples What celebrity would you NOT have coffee with? simon cowel id have to hurt that man
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views