TGIF - Senseless Questions!

(deactivated member)
on 3/10/06 8:34 am - Grass Doghouse by da' beach, VA
Ah, yes...the old Finishing of Thoughts trick! Lei gets PISSED at me for doing that!! Methinks she and Natalie could have a bonding moment over this! Hi to Natalie and have a great weekend! -Paul
Christine Hood
on 3/10/06 3:30 am - Fort Eustis, VA
What are you listening to right now? blah, blah, blah!!! What was the last thing you ate? burger from hardees...sorry guys, still preop and until I get approved I am not losing and ounce!! I have to balance out the salad that I ate yesterday when I had lunch with Lei!! What would your partner say is your worst habit? So many...maybe that's why there is no partner Describe your biggest frustration with yourself The need to have EVERYTHING perfect! What do you think is your best quality and why? Hair, lips & eyes...get compliments on all 3...depends on my mood as to which I like best! What's the last thing you bought yourself, just for fun? does eyebrow waxing count as fun? I can't believe, me, the admitted shopaholic can't recall anything I've bought recently for fun! YUCK!! I've got some shoppin to do this weekend! What was the first band you saw in concert? and How old were you when you went to that concert? Aha...(that's the band)...went to see them when I was in high school What is the most RECENT concert you've been too? What celebrity would you have coffee with? JLo...definitely need some fashion tips! What celebrity would you NOT have coffee with? Matthew McConaughey...I'd be too busy doing other things to even THINK about coffee!! Gosh he is yummy!!!
(deactivated member)
on 3/10/06 3:49 am - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Hey there you SEXY thang, you!!! ....Good gawd almighty, I was flirting with you yesterday and didn't even know it? Think about it, I commented on your gorgeous eyes and hair, heck, I even reached out and TOUCHED your hair (touchy feely thang that I am). Thank goodness I didn't focus on your lips too, you woulda never gone to lunch with me again. I guess that's still a possibility, huh? So I better not get too ****y/confident! Matchmaker that I am, did I ever tell you that my son looks JUST LIKE MATTHEW!?! I didn't? (prolly cause I'd be lying if I had) ....but don't start confusing me with DETAILS!!! Psssst... btw, I sent you the rest of the details to you for tonight, you should have email.
(deactivated member)
on 3/10/06 7:06 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
What are you listening to right now? The shuffling of this empty pop-corn bag .. ( Mini Bag ) Dang it .. it is all gone ! What was the last thing you ate? Ughh Pop Corn and my Calcium Citrate Caramel Chew .. yum .. What would your partner say is your worst habit? No Partner .. so I must be perfect ... LOL LOL LOL Smoking .. Describe your biggest frustration with yourself. Bad Men are magnets towards me .. and I am frustrated with having to weed out the jerks .. What do you think is your best quality and why? I am a giver .. when I had surgery , I promised to give back .. and I do .. basiclly I have always been this way .. even before surgery .. but it became my biggest goal and still is .. to do for others .. What's the last thing you bought yourself, just for fun? My new Digital Camera What was the first band you saw in concert? and How old were you when you went to that concert? Jefferson Star Ship _ I was 16 .. OMG it Rocked What is the most RECENT concert you've been too? Chili Cook off last year . Had a bunch of bands .. What celebrity would you have coffee with? Angelina Jolie What celebrity would you NOT have coffee with? Doctor Phil... ohhhh that man gets on my nerves .. LOL
(deactivated member)
on 3/10/06 8:16 am - Grass Doghouse by da' beach, VA
What are you listening to right now? My wife...with Discovery Channel in the background What was the last thing you ate? Angel Food Cupcake...the commute home. What would your partner say is your worst habit? Biting my fingernails Describe your biggest frustration with yourself My memory SUCKS! What do you think is your best quality and why? My intelligence (despite my memory issues!). Lei is stifling a groan here, I just KNOW it. It allows me to do a challenging job, which I love, supremely well. What's the last thing you bought yourself, just for fun? A handful of cigars. What was the first band you saw in concert? and How old were you when you went to that concert? Elton John...I was about 10. What is the most RECENT concert you've been too? Eric Clapton What celebrity would you have coffee with? Helen Hunt What celebrity would you NOT have coffee with? George Clooney In keeping with the spirit of randomness, I (as always) post my responses before I read Lei's! Time for a (very) quick glance at hers and we're outta here for the evening! Have a great weekend, y'all! -Paul
Ernurse323
on 3/10/06 9:04 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Dang Lei...these are some mighty fine questions you have posted here. Too bad the Percocet is keeping me from being able to focus more..LOL I wanna go to the boardwalk !!! Hopefully before long we all can go. Your husband sounds a bit like mine !!! Have a great weekend, kido !! Dana
TammyNVA
on 3/10/06 6:44 pm - Chesterfield, VA
I know I haven't been around on the boards much lately... sheesh... life gets busy and then you wonder, "where did it go?" I still love you guys so much and sneek a peek at postings on a regular basis... here we go................. What are you listening to right now? Blissful quiet What was the last thing you ate? Scallops and shrimp What would your partner say is your worst habit? Acting Bossy without realizing it (I asked him!) Describe your biggest frustration with yourself. I have such a hard time making myself get up and MOVE! Exercise is such a foreign concept to this chicky and I struggle with it. If it wasn't for my physical therapy, I'd be a mess when it comes to exercise!! What do you think is your best quality and why? As my manager said to me last month in my performance appraisal "Tammy, you don't look at the glass as half full.... It's all the way full to you!" I'm a positive, optimistic person. I feel if you think negatively, yu may sabatoge the postive things from happening. If it's not a focus for you, it probably won't even occur to you and won't happen. What's the last thing you bought yourself, just for fun? Manicure and pedicure. I keep buying clothes and I've GOT TO STOP!! I end up wearing them about 2-3 weeks and then they're too big. I've probably spent, easily, $500 on clothes over the past 2 months. This is EXACTLY what I was worried about pre-op! What was the first band you saw in concert? and How old were you when you went to that concert? My first REAL concert, Eagles, Hotel California Tour... I was 15... 1976... My eyes were OPENED to many things for the first time that night! What is the most RECENT concert you've been too? Jeez, my hubby and I are always sayin' we want to go to this or that concert, but DON'T... I think it was probably Rolling Stones 8 years ago!!! SHEESH, what am I waiting for?? What celebrity would you have coffee with? I'm obsessed with Oprah. What celebrity would you NOT have coffee with? Paris Hilton Thanks Lei... And, I'd love to walking on the beach with ya, except I have to work, then going to the Scrapbooking party with Tammy C., and of course there's the 2 hour drive each way... but I'm looking to come to da Beach in April. I've seen this mentioned in a few posts and wondering when that might happen. Ya know, my mom and sister both live in da Beach. Happy Weekend Tammy
hollydecarlo
on 3/10/06 9:23 pm - hopewell, VA
good morning lei how are you cant wait to see yah in june hope your coming!! What are you listening to right now? cartoons my duaghter is watching sponge bob What was the last thing you ate? a bit of manicotta last night. What would your partner say is your worst habit? i can be *****y. Describe your biggest frustration with yourself that i havnet hit the 100 lbs mark yet. and it will be 6mos next month.. What do you think is your best quality and why? i am avery caring person. What's the last thing you bought yourself, just for fun? a little jean skirt and it fit i was so amazed. What was the first band you saw in concert? and How old were you when you went to that concert? bobby brown and i think i was 17yrs What is the most RECENT concert you've been too? the lead singer from poison brett michaels last summer. What celebrity would you have coffee with? brad pitt. coffee and more lol!! What celebrity would you NOT have coffee with? jessica simpson hate her.
Cinderellen
on 3/11/06 11:34 pm - Winterville, NC
It's sunday, I guess I'll still answer. What are you listening to right now? ~Mercy Me What was the last thing you ate? ~Bagel w/Cream Cheese What would your partner say is your worst habit? ~Lack of exercise Describe your biggest frustration with yourself ~Lack of exercise What do you think is your best quality and why? ~My sense of humor. What's the last thing you bought yourself, just for fun? ~Earrings. What was the first band you saw in concert? and How old were you when you went to that concert? ~The Hooters, 15-ish. What is the most RECENT concert you've been too? ~Going to see Kutless in April. What celebrity would you have coffee with? ~Oprah. What celebrity would you NOT have coffee with? ~Gary Busey or that scary dude that plays all of those whacked out characters, or Michael Jackson.
amberVBchick
on 3/12/06 3:05 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Hi everyone! Yes, I'm still alive... LOL I've been super busy. I haven't even been lurking here lately. I just thought I'd pop in and I saw this post. I love these stupid questionnaires! What are you listening to right now? the TV... I think Vern is watching cartoons What was the last thing you ate? an apple and some yogurt What would your partner say is your worst habit? I click my fingernails on my teeth Describe your biggest frustration with yourself I'm an all-or-nothing kind of person. If I can't do it perfect, why bother. What do you think is your best quality and why? I am friendly and fun. I love going out and doing things. My favorite way to spend a day is at an amusement park!!! What's the last thing you bought yourself, just for fun? Ummm.... a new CD. Natasha Bedingfield What was the first band you saw in concert? and How old were you when you went to that concert? LOL! Debbie Gibson. I think I was about 12 years old. What is the most RECENT concert you've been too? Wow... ummm... it's been so long since I've been to a real concert. I went to go see Disney's The Lion King at Crysler Hall in January. Does that count? What celebrity would you have coffee with? Bono from U2. I'd give anything to meet him! What celebrity would you NOT have coffee with? Paris Hilton!!! Yuck!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views