TGIF - Senseless Questions!

(deactivated member)
on 3/10/06 2:24 am - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
WOW - Jimi Hendrix?!?!?!?! How freakn COOL is that!!!!!! That's a piece of music HISTORY and you got to be a part of it! That's right up there with the Beatles, which was on Paula Warners reply! Doesn't Woody Allen give you the creeps? I never liked him, even before he started having sexual feelings for his (adopted and raised) daughter to the point of marrying her. SORRY, but that's just MESSED up! ...and absolutely in APRIL!! I already wrote back to Dianna on it and included some email addresses she needed. Paul and I are supposed to be going to the Submariner Ball that weekend but we were already leaning towards NOT going - the only thing that would change that is if the Captain makes it mandatory for Cheifs and above. Which they DO sometimes, based on overall attendance - or lack of? Pack your dancing shoes and maybe we can head somewhere the night before too? (Friday) Hugs - Lei
MrsTonyaBrown
on 3/10/06 12:38 am - Jacksonville, FL
What are you listening to right now? Mr. Rogers. My toddler likes him. I did too at her age. What was the last thing you ate? half a cheese stick a few hours ago. Sore throat so taking food slowly. What would your partner say is your worst habit? I talk ALL THE TIME. He says that me being sick and unable to talk is a blessing. LOL Describe your biggest frustration with yourself That my stomach part directly under my ribcage in the front sticks out like a pregnant belly. No, I'm not pregnant, but it makes me look it. What do you think is your best quality and why? I can roll with the punches. My mom always said that adaptation is the strongest thing a person can have and it will get you through many things in life. Being a military wife, I'd have to agree. What's the last thing you bought yourself, just for fun? A peasant skirt with sequins and a white peasant blouse with a pair of black and white sandals. (Never was a dressy girl before, but I like this one.) What was the first band you saw in concert? and How old were you when you went to that concert? The ONLY concert I've ever been to was Styx in 1998 in Tallahassee, FL. Concert was lame and my date was lamer. What is the most RECENT concert you've been too? See above. What celebrity would you have coffee with? The guy in the Barney suit. I mean, the man is so darn happy all the time. He needs the coffee just to chill out. LOL What celebrity would you NOT have coffee with? Martha Stewart. I sooooo hate that woman, for some reason. Tonya
(deactivated member)
on 3/10/06 12:42 am - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
HEY!!! I was just in YOUR post the same time you were in mine!! I agree, that Martha twit drives me freakn bonkers - ...prolly cause she makes me APPEAR to be LACKING when it comes to being the perfect wifey, and we all KNOW [cough]...that ain't true, right? Take care of YOU - don't over do it and keep sippin' on the liquids! Hugs - Lei
SlimminShannon
on 3/10/06 2:04 am - Richmond, VA
What are you listening to right now? My neighbors dog bark. What was the last thing you ate? I am eating now, a taco salad. What would your partner say is your worst habit? Nosiness Describe your biggest frustration with yourself. I wish I had more confidence in my looks. What do you think is your best quality and why? I think I always try to find the best in people. Which most of the time isn't good because people always seem to hurt me. But I think it is a good quality because at least I give people a chance. What's the last thing you bought yourself, just for fun? Today I bought myself a crocadile purse. What was the first band you saw in concert? and How old were you when you went to that concert? Waylon Jennings. I was 8 I think. I was best friends with his grandson. What is the most RECENT concert you've been too? Limp Bizkit when I was 18. What celebrity would you have coffee with? Probably Oprah What celebrity would you NOT have coffee with? Cournety Love. I cannot stand her, she is so nasty and a junkie. She looks horrid all the time and I have no respect for her at all.
(deactivated member)
on 3/10/06 2:30 am - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Hey there MRS-Bookie! Have you had to sign anything yet with your new last name? Isn't that the coolest feeling (assuming you have) ...or just saying/introducing your man as your "husband". lol - I miss those EARLY wedding day moments of bliss and happiness! Hmmmm - may have to suggest to Paul that we're OVERDUE on renewing our vows!! I wanna be a HoneyMooner again! btw - nothing wrong with being nosey! (cause I am too!) Id rather be nosey and inquisitve in life, it's what helps us to LEARN and GROW (not to mention, gives us the inside scoop on stuff we NEED to be in da' know of!)
cappymoon
on 3/10/06 2:10 am - Northern, VA
Good afternoon now Lei, just got in for a quick few minuets then out the door again for the afternoon/evening...nothing planned for tomorrow, so I will be at home CHILLIN for once!! Here are my answers: What are you listening to right now? Traffic from the beltway and the wind....baby is at the babysitters and I have no tv, music nothing on What was the last thing you ate? Cheese and crackers What would your partner say is your worst habit? Not knowing when to drop an argument Describe your biggest frustration with yourself Not being able to tell people NO What do you think is your best quality and why? My helfulness.....cause sometimes it actually works! What's the last thing you bought yourself, just for fun? My Ipod docking station....I can share it with no one in the house since I am the only one with an ipod, and that is good. As all mothers know, we dont get too many things just for ourselves What was the first band you saw in concert? and How old were you when you went to that concert? Aerosmith/Guns N Roses, I was 16, met a HOT 24 year old who I danced with all night (I still got pics of him ) What is the most RECENT concert you've been too? Def Leoppard a few months back with the hubby What celebrity would you have coffee with? Julia Roberts What celebrity would you NOT have coffee with? Pee wee herman
(deactivated member)
on 3/10/06 2:37 am - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
LOL -no no no, Cleve's just WRONG!!! You KNOW exactly when to drop an argument (if you're anything like me) you'll be HAPPY to drop it when you have the LAST word! The real ISSUE here is the men don't know when to hush and admit, yet again, that we're RIGHT! Sounds simple enough but for some reason, it can be pretty complex, depending on the gender! ENJOY your weekend of rest - youve been on the go so much, with more plans yet to come, you're probably going to enjoy every relaxing moment of it.
bkhunter68
on 3/10/06 7:12 am - VA
HA HA HA I am never wrong! Just misinterpreted.
Dave
on 3/10/06 2:22 am - Palmyra, VA
Good day to you all. Sorry for the delay today but work has been really tough this past couple of weeks and I'm busy as I can be and still living! What are you listening to right now? Rock and Roll Fantasy What was the last thing you ate? Hot dog What would your partner say is your worst habit? Finishing her sentences/thoughts. Describe your biggest frustration with yourself I want to be more outgoing/risk taking. What do you think is your best quality and why? I'm a great listener and really connect to others feelings. What's the last thing you bought yourself, just for fun? An MP3 player. What was the first band you saw in concert? and How old were you when you went to that concert? Foreigner. 16 What is the most RECENT concert you've been too? Seldom Scene (bluegrass) at the Lime Kiln What celebrity would you have coffee with? Maura Tierney (Abby Lockhart) on ER. She attracts me for some reason and I'd like to figure out why. What celebrity would you NOT have coffee with? John Kerry or Ted Kennedy. Have a great weekend. Dave
(deactivated member)
on 3/10/06 2:41 am - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
WOW - Dave, it's a GUY THING for sure!!!! lol, Im constantly pulling my hair out (and all this time I thought it was weight loss related? ha!) ... because Paul does the SAME thing. He'll finish my sentence, blurt out a punch line, toss in the ending to my thought process, etc. Tell Natalie, I feel her pain and I'll be sure to tell Paul, you feel HIS! By the way, Im not sure who Maura Tierney is (stopped watching ER after Clooney left) but you've piqued my curiosity. Im going to look her up next. I want to see the lady that's captured your attraction! Enjoy your weekend - it's gonna be gaaaaaaw'jus!!!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views