TGIF - Senseless Questions!

cathya
on 3/9/06 11:27 pm - Orlando, FL
What are you listening to right now? Folks talking in the office What was the last thing you ate? 1/2 of a bagel What would your partner say is your worst habit? I'm a pack rat Describe your biggest frustration with yourself? I constantly think about food What do you think is your best quality and why? I'm a motivator What's the last thing you bought yourself, just for fun? jewelry What was the first band you saw in concert? and How old were you when you went to that concert? 4 Tops. I was 15 What is the most RECENT concert you've been too? Peter White What celebrity would you have coffee with? Patricia Heaton What celebrity would you NOT have coffee with? Barbara Streisand
(deactivated member)
on 3/10/06 1:56 am - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Hello Cathy - Ive noticed the further out I get from surgery - the more I mirror my earlier post op days of HEAD hunger!! Right after my surgery, I was constantly thinking about food, 24/7, to the point that's ALL I kept the TV Channels programmed too, was the food channels. Even though I didn't want to actually EAT everything I was thinking about, I still dwelled on it. Somewhere along the way, I found a happy medium and was able to move THOUGHTS of food to the back burner - it no longer totally consumed my thoughts. Instead it was replaced with all the AFFIRMATIONS that came with weight loss and progress towards a new healthier life. Then I reachd goal and the daily progress (and motivator) came to a screeching halt. My goal was finally MET and my "thoughts" had room again for other things. Leave it up to me to fill the void with THOUGHTS OF FOOD! ..let the battle begin, again and again and again, it seems!
cathya
on 3/10/06 4:09 am - Orlando, FL
Food Demon! Yes, that's what they are. I should have know known it wasn't my fault. I've got these demons. Anybody know an exorcist? BTW I was bon in Va Beach on 25th street a block from the beach and grew up on 67th st.
Ms Court
on 3/10/06 12:07 am - Remington, VA
What are you listening to right now? Country music What was the last thing you ate? wheat thins with peanut butter and half a banana. What would your partner say is your worst habit? Holding in my frustrations until I get overwhlemed & explode (if I had a partner) Describe your biggest frustration with yourself Not having a partner because I think something is wrong with me What do you think is your best quality and why? very caring & giving friend who is always trying to help What's the last thing you bought yourself, just for fun? 2 movies - Lady & the Tramp & Walk the LIne What was the first band you saw in concert? and How old were you when you went to that concert? Hank Williams Jr. when I was 18, my boyfriend at the time & I had won the tickets at the after prom party. What is the most RECENT concert you've been too? Tim McGraw & Faith Hill 5 years ago What celebrity would you have coffee with? Dale Earnhardt Jr. What celebrity would you NOT have coffee with? Carrot Top Courtney 14 weeks out - 63 lbs
(deactivated member)
on 3/10/06 2:04 am - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Hello Courtney - congrats on the 63 lbs, wooohooo!!! HEY?? Having or NOT having a partner is not what defines YOU! So the thought of something being wrong with you because you don't have a partner, is poppy****! Why?...um, cause I said so! I went 13 years alone, after my divorce and FINALLY finding my soul mate (Paul). The ONLY thing wrong with me (yep, even at 400 lbs) is that I wouldn't bend. I had FIRM beliefs in what I would accept, would change, would put up with, etc and I didn't budge. I'm glad I didn't - waiting ALONE for 13 years allowed me the opportunity to raise my son, focus on my business and at the RIGHT time - bring that perfect man into my life! NOTHINGS wrong with us, we just don't settle in life - which is a great quality to have!
Susan E.
on 3/10/06 12:16 am - Purcellville, VA
Morning Everyone, What are you listening to right now? The sound of the washing machine. What was the last thing you ate? Popcorn What would your partner say is your worst habit? I worry to much. Describe your biggest frustration with yourself. I cant seem to lose these last 20 pounds. What do you think is your best quality and why? I'm dependable. What's the last thing you bought yourself, just for fun? A CRUISE What was the first band you saw in concert? and How old were you when you went to that concert? Aerosmith and Golden Earring I was 14 years old. What is the most RECENT concert you've been too? Travis Tritt What celebrity would you have coffee with? No one else other then Oprah What celebrity would you NOT have coffee with? Hillary Clinton or her slimey husband.
(deactivated member)
on 3/10/06 2:12 am - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Uh - girlfriend? MAYBE you can't lose the last 20 lbs because you don't have 20 lbs to LOSE?!? I saw you in January, so unless you gained 20 since then, I'm thinkin' you're just PERFECT the way you are and your body (which sees so much clearer) probably knows and see it's healthy and at goal - even if YOUR eyes havent caught up!! [sigh]....now if you want to talk about LOSING weight, let's talk ME, shall we? UGH! sniffle sniffle honk - stupid dumb evil freakn weight! Oh, and as far as a recent CRUISE purchase, would that be the very same cruise I purchased too?!?!?! woooohooo - happy dance!! Did you see where Donna Mae is teasing us with possibly going too??? I can't believe this is my FIRST cruise, ever, and you're on what... your GAZILLIONTH, including another one in April? How much you wanna bet it becomes my new addiction after Octobers Cruise?
Susan E.
on 3/10/06 8:33 am - Purcellville, VA
Heck yeah its the cruise were going on together. Woohoo. I just can't wait. 8 months (less 2 days, but who's counting) It's going to be a blast. And who knows you just may become addicted like me. And yes, I do get to go in April too (41 days, but who's counting). I think its great Donna Mae is toying wth the idea of joining us. Is Natalie still working on it? And those last 20 Lbs. Grrrrr. I don't think there going anywhere. But thanks for saying I looked good. It is hard to get your mind to see the new reflection in the mirror. Very wierd. Have a great weekend and thanks for entertaining us you your friday posts. By the way, I took some photo's of a recent thunderstorm. Should I forward them to you? Haha Susan
Betsy Anitahug
on 3/10/06 12:33 am - Danville, VA
Good morning, Lei....these are fun and so glad you do them....anyway, here I go: What are you listening to right now? VH1Country What was the last thing you ate? peanuts What would your partner say is your worst habit? Luckily I have no partner and no one can point out any habits....it would be smokin Describe your biggest frustration with yourself? I am too trusting and want to believe in people...always looking for the postitive What do you think is your best quality and why? I have alot of compassion for other and have the need to love. Because I lacked alot of love as a child and I try to make up for it now. What's the last thing you bought yourself, just for fun? A bottle of Whaler's Killer Coconut Rum....yummmmmm What was the first band you saw in concert? and How old were you when you went to that concert? OMG I am really going to show my age here...Jimi Hendrix and I was 17 years old... What is the most RECENT concert you've been too? Went to see Confederate Railroad with Jill, John and Shannon...a few weeks ago. Fun, Fun, Fun. What celebrity would you have coffee with? Hands down, Mel Gibson, he is gorgeous... What celebrity would you NOT have coffee with? Woody Allen Thanks again Lei....wish I lived closer...a walk along the beach would be just what I need right now....I love the ocean...maybe in April?????Love ya bunches... Hugs, Betsy
Betsy Anitahug
on 3/10/06 12:33 am - Danville, VA
Good morning, Lei....these are fun and so glad you do them....anyway, here I go: What are you listening to right now? VH1Country What was the last thing you ate? peanuts What would your partner say is your worst habit? Luckily I have no partner and no one can point out any habits....it would be smokin Describe your biggest frustration with yourself? I am too trusting and want to believe in people...always looking for the postitive What do you think is your best quality and why? I have alot of compassion for other and have the need to love. Because I lacked alot of love as a child and I try to make up for it now. What's the last thing you bought yourself, just for fun? A bottle of Whaler's Killer Coconut Rum....yummmmmm What was the first band you saw in concert? and How old were you when you went to that concert? OMG I am really going to show my age here...Jimi Hendrix and I was 17 years old... What is the most RECENT concert you've been too? Went to see Confederate Railroad with Jill, John and Shannon...a few weeks ago. Fun, Fun, Fun. What celebrity would you have coffee with? Hands down, Mel Gibson, he is gorgeous... What celebrity would you NOT have coffee with? Woody Allen Thanks again Lei....wish I lived closer...a walk along the beach would be just what I need right now....I love the ocean...maybe in April?????Love ya bunches... Hugs, Betsy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views