TGIF - Senseless Questions!

Kathy & Rich
on 3/9/06 9:35 pm - Fairfax, VA
What are you listening to right now? The semi-quiet hum of the buildings air conditioning system at work. What was the last thing you ate? Protein hshake. What would your partner say is your worst habit? Clutterer. Describe your biggest frustration with yourself All or nothing thinking/perfectionism. What do you think is your best quality and why? Compassion. Cuz its a good quality to have. What's the last thing you bought yourself, just for fun? I have no idea. What was the first band you saw in concert? and How old were you when you went to that concert? Allman Brothers Band, Madison Square Garden, Thanksgiving Night 1974, I was 14. What is the most RECENT concert you've been too? Michael Tomlinson. What celebrity would you have coffee with? Tom Hanks. What celebrity would you NOT have coffee with? Mariah Carey.
(deactivated member)
on 3/10/06 1:03 am - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Hey? When you and Tom Hanks get together, INVITE ME!!!! I shoulda allowed for a male and a female, because he would have been on my list. Ive always liked him - and to think it all started with the movie "BIG"! I find Mariah obnoxious TOO! It's a shame that someone with as much raw talent as she has decided to change her entire "persona" to ****TINESS! Still can't figure out why she opted to head in that direction but it seems with each appearance, video and interview she's wearing less and less and trying to 'wiggle it' more and more. Puh'leaze!
Kathy & Rich
on 3/10/06 8:06 am - Fairfax, VA
I think there is enough of TH for us to share! Honestly, don't you think TH would be fun to talk to? He seems almost shy in person. He just seems like he would be down-to-earth and just plain fun to be around. Mariah = ho Kathy
heatherevond
on 3/9/06 9:56 pm - Madison, AL
What are you listening to right now? Yesterday's General Hospital What was the last thing you ate? Currently drinking Vanilla Protien and coffee and last ate two shrimp (last night around 7) What would your partner say is your worst habit? Nagging Describe your biggest frustration with yourself? Not being able to let things roll off my back What do you think is your best quality and why? I'm a fast learner. I'm able to come in and help without slowing a process down. What's the last thing you bought yourself, just for fun? Just to relax.. a Massage last Wednesday.. and I scheduled another one for the 29th. What was the first band you saw in concert? and How old were you when you went to that concert? Lori Morgan.. 18.. What is the most RECENT concert you've been too? Gah, It's been years. It was the Tim McGraw and Faith Hill concert for the USS Cole. What celebrity would you have coffee with? Julia Roberts or Oprah Winfrey What celebrity would you NOT have coffee with? Tom Cruise
(deactivated member)
on 3/10/06 1:13 am - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Hey? ...another NAME CHANGE? My brain is NOT gonna be able to store all of 'em! As far as nagging goes? Ive come to the conclusion that any and ALL communicatioins falls into the 'nagging category' when it comes to the opposite gender. lol, but since they're ALWAYS wrong, what do we care, right? Pssst... DITTO on Cruise! I couldn't stand him even before he his MIDLIFE crisis!
Sharon Q.
on 3/9/06 9:58 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
Great Morning Lei!!!! Sorry, cannot walk the boardwalk with ya, YET, but will be there for sure over the summer. Not a lot going on here this fine morning..........drinkin my coffee and catching up on crap. Forgot briefly about the "Friday Senseless Questions", so it was a really nice suprise. XOXOOXOOXOOOOXXXOOX What are you listening to right now?Kenny Chesney, "Livin In Fast Forward"...........perfect for me right now. LOL What was the last thing you ate? Low Sugar Oatmeal for breakfast. What would your partner say is your worst habit?Avoiding confrontation at ANY cost!!! Describe your biggest frustration with yourself. Like most girlys on this board, struggling while PMSing to make good food choices. It amazes me how I can have SUCH control the rest of the month, then those 2 week**** and BAM, I'm outta control. Hate that!!! What do you think is your best quality and why? My best quality I think is that I am almost always happy and optimistic. I am not a moody person, happy happy happy, that's me!!! What's the last thing you bought yourself, just for fun? Well everything I buy ME is fun!!! I think that we need to treat ourselves OFTEN!! LOL I think the last thing was probably jeans, size 6!! YIPPEE, now that is FUN!!! What was the first band you saw in concert? and How old were you when you went to that concert? UMMM, growing up in Montana, it was hard to get to concerts, so I had to be in my early 20's and I think it was Paula Abdul!! LOLOL What is the most RECENT concert you've been too? Saw Alan Jackson at WMZQ Fest a couple years ago!! Didn't like him so much b4 I saw him, but have loved him since!!! He's such a "REAL" person, ya know?? What celebrity would you have coffee with? UMMM, Dr Phil. I love his show, and I think I could really use his down to earth help right about now. What celebrity would you NOT have coffee with? Jerry Springer. LOL, fun to watch, but probably not good for coffee talk. Hee Hee! Thanx again Leilani, I love Friday and your questions ROCK!!! XOOXOXO
(deactivated member)
on 3/10/06 1:16 am - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
...just between you and ME? Every time my mail box dings me with a new response, Im scared! I just know someone's gonna "call me out" on that boardwalk and exercising and then what the heck am I gonna do? I'd LOVE to see Alan Jackson LIVE and in concert - I agree, he seems to be so very sincere, not to mention so so so EASY on da' eyes! Talk about a TALL cold glass of ice water in the middle of a desert! Yummmmmmmmmmmy!!!!
renea g
on 3/9/06 9:59 pm - Mountains of, VA
HEY LEI, What are you listening to right now?music What was the last thing you ate?a breakfast burrito What would your partner say is your worst habit? smoking Describe your biggest frustration with yourself being gullible What do you think is your best quality and why?being a true person What's the last thing you bought yourself, just for fun? a scanner/printer and a digital cam What was the first band you saw in concert? and How old were you when you went to that concert? rolling stones in Jacksonville Florida in 1989 I was 14 What is the most RECENT concert you've been too?none What celebrity would you have coffee with?Denzel Washington What celebrity would you NOT have coffee with?Jack Nicholson HUGS Renea ~82 lbs
(deactivated member)
on 3/10/06 1:18 am - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Hello Renea - looooooooooooooooong time no post!! How the heck are you? From the looks of the weight loss, you're doing FANTASTIC!!! By the way, you know how to "shop for fun" ....a scanner/printer AND digital cam? I wanna go shopping with YOU from now on!! Love the updated photo - you're gorgeous!
renea g
on 3/10/06 2:39 am - Mountains of, VA
Lei, I am doing great....about to go to a consult at UVA for a breast reduction (I am having major back problems from years of being heavy chested and cant stand it no more) Hopefully it will be before the summer blast... I really want to go to it.... HUGS Renea
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views