Plastics Plastics Plastics

(deactivated member)
on 3/9/06 9:44 am - GA
We all have questions about plastic surgery it seems. I have just a few. 1. How soon after surgery did you have it ? 2. Did you pay for it yourself or did your insurance pay ? 3. If you self paid, about how much was it or is it to have a tummy tuck and breast lift ??? I dont have a tremendous amount of excess skin, but between being over weight for 1/2 my life , 3 children, enough stretch marks to map out the entire interstate system of the United States AND boobs that could do body doubles for the old chic in Something About Mary ~ I would really like to have a few nips, tuck, and things lifted up. Any input would be great Aly
WendyNVA
on 3/9/06 6:40 pm - Va Beach, VA
Hey Aly, I understand your questions, after getting thru WLS they were my next immediate thoughts. I actually was overweight all my life, and always had a hanging belly, mine ended up pretty bad, and there wasn't a day I didn't want it gone. So to answer your questions.. 1. 11 months post op WLS I had my first round of PS, which was a TT and thigh lift. 2. I was fortunate, and insurance picked up this tab. 3. My 2nd round was arms and boobs (lift and augmentation) and insurance came thru on the arms, I paid for the boobs. 8k Although I was very fortunate on the insurance coming thru, the doc didn't expect it, so I had my quotes up front. Pretty much everything I wanted was 8k lol. TT 8k, thighs 8k, boobs 8k and arms 6k Hope this helps Wendy
(deactivated member)
on 3/9/06 8:26 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Hello Alicia ~ I waited till my body had stabilized - as far as the rapid weight loss. Lost 186 lbs the first year, another 54 the following 8 months. I wanted to make sure that my body had had it's chance to "bounce back or loosen up" as much as it was going too before the doc started mastersculpt'n it. Insurance approved my tummy tuck w/muscle tightening and an anchor incision and my breast lift. We paid cash for the arm lift, breast implants and neck lift - which was too be expected, it was NOT medically needed, it was a "mental" kinda thing and my MIND could not live with it. Not sure about the actual costs (in your question) because those are the two things that insurance DID pick up. Good luck to you - Lei
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views