Just wanted to know

TSChisom
on 3/9/06 7:45 am - Moneta, VA
Who had Dr. Krammer for their surgeon in Marion, Va? I read this on your profile last night and can't find out who you are now (LOL) I was scheduled for surgery on March 8 but cancelled it due to the face that I didn't want to have my surgery over 8 hours away. I also really wanted to have mine done Laproscopic. So, after reading this profile last night with a referral of this doctor, I called them today and have a consultation Tuesday, March 14. I have all of my pre tests done and I am also a cash patient so I think will be going through them as they do the laproscopic. Please let me know who you are so that I can talk to you before the consult, thanks! Tammy
A10sFrau
on 3/9/06 8:35 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
Melissa VT Fan, I forget her screen name and hesitate to type out her real name, went to Marion for her surgery. Keep your eyes on th main board and you will catch her there. Lois
TSChisom
on 3/9/06 11:13 am - Moneta, VA
Thank you so much Lois, I found it and have been looking and reading about all the others that had this same surgeon. I sure appreciate you helping me How are you doing this week?
A10sFrau
on 3/9/06 8:00 pm - Rockbridge Co., VA
Doing just great. 5 pounds from Onederland! Lois
TSChisom
on 3/9/06 11:35 pm - Moneta, VA
Way to go Lois! I am so happy for you and know that you will reach your goal real fast. I bet you are on top of the world with this weight loss. May you be blessed and lose the weight that you want in a good timely manner. God bless you!
Judy B.
on 3/9/06 9:12 pm - Marion, VA
Hi Tammy If you have your surgery in Marion through dr.kramer...you won't be sorry. as he is an excellent surgeon and a very good bedside manner. I didn't have my surgery through him, but know alot of people here who have and are going to.. I live only 10 minutes from marion, please let me know when your surgery is..and i can come visit ya! hugs JudyB
TSChisom
on 3/9/06 11:38 pm - Moneta, VA
Thank you so much Judy for your words of encouragement. It means a lot to hear that others have had him as their surgeon and thought he was wonderful. I will let you know when they schedule my surgery and hopefully I can meet you there (on the losing side that is). Have a wonderful and blessed weekend! It looks like we are going to have a great weekend for weather. Talk to you soon Tammy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views