OH MY GOSH...I'm busting out of my pants!!

amyb66
on 3/9/06 5:07 am - Bolling AFB, DC
Well, I only have three pair of pull on type pants/jeans pair that really fit and two shirts...and my favorite and only pair of pants split in the butt area today! UGH! Good thing I am scheduled to have surgery in April...the hopeful date is the 10th. How quickly did you all start shrinking in clothing sizes? What did you do then? Keep buying and giving away? going broke for a good reason? HEHEHE Is there a place to trade clothing or to resell?
Betsy Anitahug
on 3/9/06 6:19 am - Danville, VA
Hi Amy....You lose really quickly in the beginning....I go to goodwills and thrift shops and plus alot of people pass the clothes on....I am only 2 1/2 months out and have lost 62 pounds....it is wonderful. Hugs, 'Betsy
nitengale
on 3/9/06 4:25 pm - Leesburg, VA
RNY on 09/14/04 with
I too did Good will and thrift stores. Tons of great stuff...my best bargain... a 3/4 length leather jacket... brand new with store tags on it...$40...You read that right!!! I have gotten jeans, pants, shirts, sweaters, pullovers...everything but undies... (I'm a little funny about my drawers!) I prefer Goodwill to the Salvation Army and there is a great thrift store in Centerville...I hit it a least monthly.
Ernurse323
on 3/10/06 12:25 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
Amy.. I split the ass out of my scrub pants while working in the ER one time. I rub the inner thighs out of all my other pants still. I just had my surgery march 7th so I will keep posted on what I lose. I am a sweets a holic. I ate boxes and boxes of twinkies and Ho Ho's waiting for the big day. Hmmmmmmm...I am thinking about them now. I just couldn't get sick of them !!! Good Luck..I think we are all in your boat !! It will be over for you soon..so enjoy now if you want to !!! Hugs, Dana
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views