Goin away for a while.....

Tam
on 3/9/06 2:43 am - Richmond, VA
Hi all. Just wanted to post and let you all know that although I will still be reading posts daily I will not be posting for a while. I am tired of the negative comments I receive from one member, so I will just distance myself for a while and try and be happy anyway. I love this board. You all are like family. E mail if you need anything or want to chat. I will be around. Maybe after vacation (April 7th - 15th in VA Beach!) I will feel better but I am off for now. Take care. {hugs} Tammy C
A10sFrau
on 3/9/06 4:05 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
I hope it wasn't me, since I also had the same problem with another member. Just know you aren't alone. And, I don't read that person's posts or respond to them now at all. I feel better about it all now. Hugs, Lois
(deactivated member)
on 3/9/06 4:51 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Tammy , Thanks for the IM session last night . Boy what a shame . I would not let anyone ruin my time here on the board . It is just is not worth it leaving the other great people on this board . You have so much to offer and bring a lot to the table . Do we all agree .. naaa .. but if someone was out right mean to you then address it in email form .. and be done with it .. just donot let the actions of others ruin your great input on this board .. We need you hear for what it is worth .. Love ya .. Natalie
wanda
on 3/9/06 5:50 am
Tammy, I HATE to see you go! I love seeing your smiling face on here. You're doing so good with your loss. Don't stay gone long and hang in there!!! Big Hugs, Wanda
Betsy Anitahug
on 3/9/06 6:13 am - Danville, VA
Oh Tammy, I hate that.. but like Nat said, don't let one person run you off the board. We are a family and need each other. We are all here to support each other and not do the negative things...Well, we love ya and hope to see you soon. Hugs, Betsy
Ernurse323
on 3/10/06 8:43 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Tammy, Please don't go away. I hope I have not said anything. You are such a wonderful support person and a good friend to all of us on here. Hugs, Dana
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views