Liquid Diet Starts 2morrow!!

Mz_Desz
on 3/9/06 1:39 am - Virginia Beach, VA
So now the big day is approaching and I'm so full of mixed feelings. This is a huge deal. I've been telling my hubby 'oh its nothing...just like the 2 c-sections I had.' But we all know thats so far from the truth. This is life changing.....to me its bigger than getting married. Its bigger than having kids. This will effect me like nothing esle has in my 33 years on this earth. And the reailty is...its already effecting me. My emotions are all over the place. Don't get me wrong I want the surgery more than anything in the world. I just have the jitters all day long. 2morrow is the 1st day of a long walk...I have to put up notes in the kitchen so I will make sure I don't accidentally taste any solid foods when preparing my families dinner. I'm quick to taste test. I've been trying really hard to not catch a cold. My son's school has a nasty bug going around. He came home early yesterday because of a slight fever & belly ache...aghhh. I can catch a cold from my kids on a dime! My hubby is no help. He is actually enjoying me being all jittery. Which makes it easier on me cause when he laughs at me...I laugh at him & myself. Oh Gosh! Woooooah is me *laughin @ myself now* Ok. I think this eposide has passed. I will sit and wait for the next wave of emotions to come. ~smooches~
Kathy & Rich
on 3/9/06 3:26 am - Fairfax, VA
You are so right, Desirai, you are embarking on an adventure unlike any other.... I wish you the very best! Kathy
elvera
on 3/9/06 3:37 am - LaPlata, MD
Desirai, Good luck tomorrow. It will all be over soon. You will feel like a million Bucks in no time. Just remember to ASK for pain medication when you need it. They will not say OH do you need pain meds???? You have to ASK. I'm 5 weeks out and would do it again in a heart beat. Mine was laporscopic so I was only in the hospital for 48 hours. The only pain I had was my back from those terrible hospital beds.... Anyway see you on the losing side.... Hugs Ellie
A10sFrau
on 3/9/06 3:55 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
Good luck! AND, I found my RNY lap MUCH easier on me than my 2 C-sections. Of course they were in '81 and '84, a hundred years ago. Keep us up to date on your progress! Lois
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views