6 months and 9 days later...

spaceystacey
on 3/8/06 10:21 pm - Littleton, NC
I finally did it! As of this morning I am a proud member of the Century Club! I am down exactly 100 pounds from the day I had my surgery. I still just can't believe it. I had to calibrate my scales twice and actually weigh myself 5 times before I could actually accept it. These past 6 months have been amazing and I am so glad I made the decision to have this surgery. Whenever anyone asks me if it was worth it all, I can tell them without a doubt that yes, it was worth everything and I would do it all over again in a heartbeat if I had to. Thanks for letting me share my wonderful news! hugs, Stacey
Betsy Anitahug
on 3/8/06 10:35 pm - Danville, VA
Stacey, that is such an amazing accomplishment. I am so proud of you and look forward to the day when I can join the century club...You are an inspiration and keep up the great work, Hon... Hugs, Betsy
spaceystacey
on 3/9/06 6:45 am - Littleton, NC
Thank you so much, Betsy. You are too sweet. I saw your new pics, by the way. You are looking fantastic, girlfriend! Keep up the great work and you will be where I am in absolutely no time! hugs, Stacey
A10sFrau
on 3/8/06 11:04 pm - Rockbridge Co., VA
Happy dance for YOU!! Congratulations!! You go girl! Lois
spaceystacey
on 3/9/06 6:46 am - Littleton, NC
Thanks, Lois!! hugs, Stacey
Kitty Kat
on 3/8/06 11:27 pm - Richmond, VA
Congrats Stacey! ONLY 5 times????? LOL! I do that too just to make sure they are right! That's MARVELOUS! Hugs, Kitty Kat
spaceystacey
on 3/9/06 6:49 am - Littleton, NC
Thanks, Kat! I do have morning where I will check it more than 5 times. This morning the readings were all the same, so I figure it had to be right! hugs, Stacey
Lelandmm
on 3/9/06 3:06 am - Chesapeake, VA
Stacey, Congratulations on joining the Century Club! I just looked at your profile, and my husband would be jealous! He is a HUGE Redskins fan! If you ever went to FedEx Field Pre-Op, you definitely have to go back Post-Op. I went once in Dec 2000, and those stairs killed me. I was miserable all day. We went back in Aug 2005 and Dec 2005 and it was a BREEZE! No more huffing and puffing and needing breaks to get up and down the stairs. If you ever get a chance to go, make yourself climb those stairs, even if you have low seats, because You will be so proud of yourself to reach the top and not pass out! Keep Up the Good WORK!!! Leland
spaceystacey
on 3/9/06 6:55 am - Littleton, NC
Leland, I so know what you mean about FedEx Field. The last game I went to I was 2 weeks post-op. I didn't notice that much of a difference. I am so looking forward to this season. We have season's tickets and will be able to go to more games this year. I am anxious to see how I do with the long walk from the cash lot! I am also excited to see how much better I do with those small seats. My poor hubby and I used to feel like it was a struggle to breathe sometimes because you are kind of packed in there like Sardines. hugs, Stacey
Lelandmm
on 3/9/06 7:28 am - Chesapeake, VA
Stacey, Good Luck with the steps! Maybe we will see you at a game. I am a Giants fan, so we try to make it to the Skins Giants game every year. THis year we got really lucky and my boss won 2 tickets that were in the 100 section like 15 feet from Daniel Snyder. However, I sitting that close, there were few Giants fans around me. But we had a ball anyways. I have a coworker who has season tickets, and he never goes to preseason, he just goves them away, so we are planning to go to a pre-season game and then try to go when the Giants are in town. We parked a million miles away in like the first cash lot we could find. Hubby wanted to be lazy though, so we rode the shuttle. They don't offer anything at FedEx field that we can drink, so I just took a bunch of those Crystal Light shaker things and just mixed it with the bottled water they had. The problem is finding something decent to eat. I just ate a hot dog or sausage with no bun. Keep up the good work, and I'll see you at FedEx field! Leland
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views