For the Ladies - Free Boobies ....

(deactivated member)
on 3/8/06 8:28 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Ok For those that live in the Richmond area .. have I got news for you . Xl102 and Paper Moon ( Gentlemans Club ) are giving away - One trip to a very reputable plastic surgeon - for a boob job . You will be eligible to recieve one cup size upgrade . So .. in saying that .. my Tinkerbutt plans on being there every Weds night until I win my free set .. ..... All you have to do is show up and register .. no dancing .. or hangin out .. just register and get the hell outa there !!!! LOL .. So anyone game ? Wanna Check it out with me next week ... I will do my homework on the surgeon , to make sure it is all good .. But I wants me some boobies ... LOL Happy Day ! Natalie
Andrea N.
on 3/8/06 8:39 pm - Ashland, VA
New boobies! Well Nat if that is what you want I sure hope you get some. As of yet I really do not need help in that department and if I could share I certainly would. It was really great to meet you!! Hugs, Andrea
(deactivated member)
on 3/8/06 8:44 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Hey sweety .. great meeting you too !!! And double hell yes .. this gal needs me some honkers .. so wish me luck . Hope to see you soon ! Natalie
Kitty Kat
on 3/8/06 8:41 pm - Richmond, VA
Funny Tink! If they'll FIX my saggy sallies that'll rock! Kat
(deactivated member)
on 3/8/06 8:46 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
So you rolling ?? with me .. I am dead serious ... lets get us a hook up .. We can talk about this tonight LOL Love ya .. Nat
(deactivated member)
on 3/8/06 8:55 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
...too FUNNY!!! ..and ya' know what? If I lived closer, I'd go with you - hell, I woulda been registering TOO, if I hadn't already paid for mine. Well, I guess the correct term is "paying" they're is still a boobage balance out there. Hope you get a few takers, going with you, safety in numbers - yada yada yada, now I'm feeling like an OLD chick! Have fun - and lots of LUCK that you win, lol, what a story (for a life time) that would make, huh? Hugs - Lei
Ric
on 3/8/06 10:23 pm - Stafford, VA
Now just to be the nice protective guy I am Ill go along with you girls just to make sure your all safe......................
(deactivated member)
on 3/8/06 10:47 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Hey Look its my Huney Buney .. I will need you to hold my hand !! LOL Miss you ! Tink
Iamspoi1ed
on 3/9/06 5:26 am - Roanoke, VA
Hey Nat...give me a call and if I am off work I will go!
(deactivated member)
on 3/9/06 8:30 am - Henrico, VA
OMG Tink, I would even think of driving down for that!!! In fact I was down in Richmond yesterday, and last weekend too. I got called on a job again at Ft Lee so was down checking out the area. Did you get my email last week???? I never did hear back from you??? That would be so awesome......I know I could never afford to get the surgery myself.....but could you imagine winning a new set of perkies??? Heck, it might even be worth hanging around the club for awhile to maybe see some of the good doc's previous work....LOL!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views