Back from San Diego!

(deactivated member)
on 3/9/06 3:18 am - Fairfax Station, VA
Hi Betsy, it does sound like you crazy girls had a great time for your birthday!! I'm glad for you that you were able to celebrate with those hot chicks!! What fun. I'll try to post a couple of pictures, I would like to show off my daughters, who I think are beautiful, and my grandkids. I may post them in my profile. Thanks Betsy, love donna
Carole V.
on 3/8/06 9:42 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
Donna Mae! I'm so glad to see you are back. And what an inspiring story, so many wow moments, those are so precious, as are your grandchildren. Makes all the waiting and agonizing before and after surgery worthwhile, doesn't it? I sure hope you can make it happen with the cruise. I have a friend in mind for you to room with (if you don't have one lined up). She is young, but don't hold that against her, she is totally cool and intelligent and very sweet. Let me know if you are interested and I will hook you guys up, email-wise, so you can ha**** out together. Oh it would be so great to have you in the group. I've never had the chance to talk with you much in person, so we should have enough chatter to last the whole week! Welcome back, Carole
(deactivated member)
on 3/9/06 3:22 am - Fairfax Station, VA
Hi Carole, well one of my questions to Lei was if there was anyone available to room with. I'll have to seriously look at the dates. Thank for the suggestion! I had a wonderful time, Carole. But with the swimming, dancing, girl scouts, volleyball, piano lessons, harp, and all the other things, I was pooped!! But it was so fun being with them. My one grandson asked me what I thought about the depression, and I said, ah, now you know I wasn't born then, don't you!! So then we got on 60s songs!! Much more my style!! Like I said, I hope I can cruise with you all. There is nothing I would rather do than really get to know the VA Beach chicks!!! I always tell that to Lei, that I wish I could socialize with you all more!! Thanks so much for the message Carole. It's always so good to hear from you. love donna
A10sFrau
on 3/8/06 11:02 pm - Rockbridge Co., VA
Welcome back. Congratulations on your wonderful trip and all your wows. Was glad to meet you in C'ville and hope you come back on the 25th! Lois
(deactivated member)
on 3/9/06 3:24 am - Fairfax Station, VA
Hi Lois, so we are getting together again on the 25th? That sounds wonderful!! I will be there! I hope to get to talk to you a little more!! donna
renea g
on 3/8/06 11:13 pm - Mountains of, VA
Hey there lady, I am glad to see you are home and you had a great time.....I had a great time seeing you in Charlottesville and hope you can come to the next one on the 25th (i plan on being there too)!!! Here is some photos I posted in my yahoo photo account of the meet and greet on the 18th.... I miss talking to you if you want email me your phone number and I will give you a buzz!!! LOVE~~ Renea 312/307/230/190 -82 lbs
(deactivated member)
on 3/9/06 3:26 am - Fairfax Station, VA
Hey Renea - am I to be flattered that you are posting to me, or are you posting again!!! Either way, I am so so glad to see you! Please keep posting Renea. Yes, I am coming on the 25th, absolutely, and can't wait to see you again. I will check out the pictures. I have a really cute one of us! I love it. I will bring you a copy. love donna
renea g
on 3/8/06 11:16 pm - Mountains of, VA
WOOPS forgot to post the website... http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/darkangel32218/my_photos HUGS~ Renea
Jewels
on 3/9/06 1:16 am - Woodbridge, VA
Welcome back Girlfriend what a wow moment. I'm glad you enjoyed your trip. Judith N
(deactivated member)
on 3/9/06 3:28 am - Fairfax Station, VA
Hey Judy - sorry I missed your call!! Call me again. Yes, I had a great time. Exhausting, but fun!! Now I know what you go through with your young family -- that's plenty of exercise in itself!! love donna
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views