Small Update - First appointment

Andrea N.
on 3/8/06 9:05 am - Ashland, VA
Hey Everyone The C'ville Meet & Greet was a lot of fun and I'm really glad I went. It was great to see so many of the faces from here in person. I just wanted to update to say that tomorrow at noon is my first appointment with Dr. Kellum and the people in his office. I've been dealing with a few of the insurance things and hopefully the insurance through my new job will finally be the one to say yes. They have already approved the referral for the first appointment so hopefully this will be a quick approval. I guess I will know something within the next few weeks. Please cross your fingers for me and say a prayer if you can. My job is going great and I really love it! I hope everyone is doing well and I will try to update tomorrow and let you know how it went. Andrea
Betsy Anitahug
on 3/8/06 10:34 am - Danville, VA
Good Luck, Sweetie...It is an exciting journey...and alot of ups and downs but it is wonderful. Hugs, Betsy
Andrea N.
on 3/8/06 8:25 pm - Ashland, VA
Hey Ms. Betsy, Thank you so much for the good luck wishes. I can't help but feel like my life started again when I got this job and I hope God has it in his plans to make this part of the package. Hugs, Andrea
A10sFrau
on 3/8/06 11:20 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
Hi Andrea! I was glad to meet you at the Meeet and Greet! Hope to see you again on the 25th. Good luck with your consult. My colleague, the Spanish teacher, saw Dr. Maher last week and is chomping at the bit to get a date. Lois
Andrea N.
on 3/8/06 8:30 pm - Ashland, VA
Hi Lois I was very glad to meet you too! It was great to sit and talk with you about kids, life, and everything. I don't know if I will be coming to the next one as I still work on Saturday's at my friends store and last time I was able to give him a month's notice that I could not come in and this time I think it will be just too short of a notice. I might be able to come and then leave at 1pm to get to work by 2, but we shall see. I was given the option to see Dr. Maher and I didn't know what to do so the lady just put me in with Dr. Kellum, either way I have my appointment and if they decide to switch me later I guess they can do that. I am hoping they will let me give them a time frame for my surgery rather then them just picking me a day. I need to wait until about June so my kiddies can get out of school and go to their dad's. That will be a big worry off my mind. I hope you have a great day. Andrea
MrsTonyaBrown
on 3/8/06 7:22 pm - Jacksonville, FL
Good luck, Andrea! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. Tonya
Andrea N.
on 3/8/06 8:31 pm - Ashland, VA
Thanks so much Tonya! I'm excited and nervous all at the same time.
Shanana
on 3/8/06 7:49 pm - Altavista, VA
Good to hear you made a step closer. Was nice to meet you too!! Shannon
Andrea N.
on 3/8/06 8:32 pm - Ashland, VA
Thanks Shanana. I hope this whole thing goes smoothly this time, but only time will tell. Andrea
hollydecarlo
on 3/8/06 8:16 pm - hopewell, VA
andrea it was very nice to have meet you in c'ville. are you coming to richmond in june??? congrats on your first appt. and your job. i wish you all the luck in getting appved. take care cant wait to see yah again.. hugs, holly
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views