Wedding pictures

SlimminShannon
on 3/8/06 4:46 am - Richmond, VA
Thanks Courtney! WTG on the 62 lbs, keep it up! Shannon 357/227/135
LadyDiane
on 3/7/06 11:00 pm - Richmond, VA
Yeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaahhhhh! I saw the pictures and you look sooo good (just like I told you, you did) Hey your bridesmaid look beautiful took, especially the one in the long black dress, she's hot (soo kidding) I love the pic of us at the church, I had the best time at your wedding it was such a great weekend. I gotta go before I get busted for doing this at work Love ya hun, talk to you later! Diane
SlimminShannon
on 3/8/06 4:48 am - Richmond, VA
Diane, Thank you so much for everything. I think I would have had a nervous break down if you weren't there. You helped me so much. Last night when we were looking at pics Mike kept saying DAMN DIane looked really good. He said when he told people that you had the suregery too they couldn't believe it. He said no one believed you were ever big. Anyways, I love you and you looked so beautiful like always! Shannon 357/227/135
Betsy Anitahug
on 3/8/06 12:46 am - Danville, VA
Woowww....What a beautiful bride and groom...the pictures were beautiful. Best wishes to the new couple... Hugs, Betsy
SlimminShannon
on 3/8/06 4:50 am - Richmond, VA
Thanks Betsy! Shannon 357/227/135
kammcdonald
on 3/8/06 1:11 am - Norfolk, VA
Congratulations on your wedding!! May you and your new husband have many, many years of happiness together!!! Best Wishes, Kam PS Your wedding pics were great.....you made a beautiful bride!!!!
SlimminShannon
on 3/8/06 4:51 am - Richmond, VA
Thanks Kam!
SlimminShannon
on 3/8/06 4:53 am - Richmond, VA
Thanks Kim. Michael wouldn't even take pics like usual. He was on the dance floor all night boogeying. He could care less about mom and dad..LOL
Dave
on 3/8/06 2:49 am - Palmyra, VA
YOU LOOK GREAT! You also didn't lie about the number of pictures. WOW. It appears there were many happy people around you for your big day. Did I mention that you look great? Dave
SlimminShannon
on 3/8/06 4:54 am - Richmond, VA
Thanks Dave !!! Everyone was so happy and had so much fun which made our day perfect. It is nice to be surrounded by people who truly love you.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views