How Embarassing......

Chyanne2u
on 3/7/06 10:34 am - Kings Mountain, NC
Hey Betsy, You look amazing. I can't believe the transformation and you're not even through yet. I missed the whole cluckin' weekend and I have regretted it ever since. But who says we can't do this again. I would love nothing more than to head south for another mother cluckin' weekend. LOL Natalie told me all the antics and how much fun everyone had. Sorry I missed out this cluckin' time but perhaps next. Again...you are gorgeous Betsy. Darlin', you look MAR-VEL-LOUS!!!! Lots of Love Kathy
Betsy Anitahug
on 3/7/06 10:55 am - Danville, VA
Oh, Honey, I am ready for another cluckin weekend any time. It was soo good for me to have my angels around me. Thanks for all the sweet compliments...my mother cluckin head is swelling! You are welcome to come down anytime you want, Kathy, you know that. We would have a blast even if we stayed home. Hugs, Betsy
H. MC
on 3/7/06 12:23 pm - Arlington, VA
I think betsy is trying to rush her age so she can get her medicare benefits and 10% off seinor citzen wednesday at CVS doesn't that start at 62 just be patient honey your chance is coming
Betsy Anitahug
on 3/7/06 11:05 pm - Danville, VA
Hey, Heather, I do get my 10% discount already at the goodwill and Krogers....Yeah...Life is good...this weekend took another year off my old life...hehe Hugs, Betsy
bkhunter68
on 3/7/06 2:03 pm - VA
It's not how old ,But how young
Betsy Anitahug
on 3/7/06 11:06 pm - Danville, VA
Hi Sweetie....my mind is still 18years old. I will never get old...I am like Peter Pan....there is no future in getting old. Hugs, Betsy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views