How Embarassing......

Betsy Anitahug
on 3/7/06 7:57 am - Danville, VA
Ok, last week was my birthday and I goofed...I thought it was my 57th but imagine my surprise when I realized (and releif) I am only 56....duh...must have been the cluckin weekend...I don't feel so old now...wheeew....how embarassing is that? Not knowing how old you are....Mother Cluckin Blonde. hehe Hugs to all. Betsy
Kitty Kat
on 3/7/06 8:09 am - Richmond, VA
LMCAO! Well, since we would TOTALLY freak if you were older thanks for telling us NOW before we called the AGE Police and reported your mother cluckin' error! Just pay attention to what the cluck you are sayin' woman! Jeez...for cluckin's sake! Hugs, Kitty Kat
Betsy Anitahug
on 3/7/06 8:22 am - Danville, VA
Omg, kAT...you are so cluckin funny. I was at the drs today and realized I am cluckin 56 not 57....I busted out laughing and people looked at me like I was a Mother Cluckin fool. I love you guys....you are the bestest. Hugs, Betsy
hollydecarlo
on 3/7/06 8:22 am - hopewell, VA
lmcao!!!! you are so cute!!! that is so funny!!! loveyou,holly
Betsy Anitahug
on 3/7/06 8:25 am - Danville, VA
Hi Holly.....I am the dumbest MC in the world....don't even know how old I am...or how young...when I realized it I was at the drs' office and everyone thought I had lost my MC mind...I just busted out laughing. I love and miss you bunches... Betsy
hollydecarlo
on 3/7/06 8:32 am - hopewell, VA
your not the dumbest your the cutetist!!!!!
A10sFrau
on 3/7/06 8:51 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
You and I were the same age for 3 months, then!! (I too, have told folks the wrong age, always a year older than I am ) Lois
Betsy Anitahug
on 3/7/06 8:53 am - Danville, VA
Sure felt good to know I wasn't that old yet. What a relief... Hugs, Betsy
(deactivated member)
on 3/7/06 10:21 am - Remington, VA
Betsy, Happy belated birthday! Forget the year you were off by I think you're off by AT LEAST 10! I just looked at your profile and saw your recent pics and you look gorgeous! Had to let you know! Kirsten I added a pic for my messageboard posts I like seeing whom i"m reading about.....and now people can see me!
Betsy Anitahug
on 3/7/06 10:52 am - Danville, VA
Awww, thank you Kirsten....you are a beautiful lady! glad to finally see your face. We all change so much, it is hard to keep up with...I don't know about gorgeous but thanks for the compliment. Hugs, Betsy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views