This Weekends Adventures in pictures...

Betsy Anitahug
on 3/7/06 7:52 am - Danville, VA
thanks Sweetie...you look pretty darn good yourself....We did have alot of fun. Hugs, betsy
A10sFrau
on 3/7/06 7:19 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
Betsy, You look 20 years younger! Lois
Betsy Anitahug
on 3/7/06 7:54 am - Danville, VA
wow, Lois...what a compliment! I love it...I feel younger everyday...imagine my surprise when I realized that I told everyone I was 57 and I am only 56!!!!!! Shhhh...it is a blonde thingy. Hugs, Betsy
Christine Hood
on 3/7/06 10:43 am - Fort Eustis, VA
WOW BETS!!! You look amazing!! Keep doin' your thing girl!! Christine
Betsy Anitahug
on 3/7/06 10:50 am - Danville, VA
Thanks, Christine...It sure is exciting....feels good too. Hugs, Betsy
renea g
on 3/7/06 8:47 pm - Mountains of, VA
betsy, You look so great......looks like you guys had a blast!!!! HUGS 2 U, Renea
Betsy Anitahug
on 3/7/06 10:58 pm - Danville, VA
Hi Renea....Thanks...we did have a really good time. I always have a good time when I am with my WLS buddies...Just wish we didn't all live so darn far away.... Hugs, Betsy
(deactivated member)
on 3/7/06 8:52 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
G'morning Betsy ~ LOVED the photos - woooohoooo, sexy momma, lookie at you struttin and flashing some bare shoulders. Havent been around these last few days, I'll have to play catch up on your Birthday Weekend. I suspect ya'll had an absolutely blast, and i can see (by one of the photos) you got some dancing in!!!! You realize, you're due to send one of those photos into OH and have them update your message board pics, right? Hugs - Lei
Betsy Anitahug
on 3/7/06 11:04 pm - Danville, VA
Hi Lei....Yes, we had an awesome time even in Danville...these mother cluckers strutted our stuff and had a ball. Dianna got me hooked on Coconut Rum and last night I got really messed up on it....slept really good last night...hehe...I am a happy drunk and laughed all night by myself....hehe...especially when I looked into the mirror and saw this mother cluckin drunk lady looking back at me...don't know where she came from???? I already sent a new pic to the message boards....I still have a long way to go but I will get there....Love you muchly Hugs, Betsy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views